The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

God of Schemes quest broken again

starlizard70ub17_ESO
starlizard70ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm taking my 6th character through the main quest, and right after killing the harvester, where you go through the door and wait for the companions to assemble. Except they don't assemble, or even go through the door with you. So I'm stuck there unable to complete the quest. I've already submitted a bug report. But really?, two years into the game and we're still getting this game breaking glitch. I've supported this game for 2 years with a subscription, but I really don't think I can do that anymore. it's no longer a case of "you get what you pay for", it's more like "you pay for what you get'"
"We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    Log out and back in again in the spot where they assemble and they should appear (worked for me on 2 occasions they didn't initially).
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll try it, thanks
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just an update, LaucianNailor's suggestion of reloading worked on the 2nd try, thanks for the info. Still this glitch is annoying :p
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    Glad you are able to move the quest forward :)
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild