Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grohiikke Praav [Updated 2/3/2016]

DemiDemon
DemiDemon
✭✭
Grohiikke Praav (Wolves Den in Dragon Language) is a brand new guild looking for active members to join! We are a Aldmeri Dominion alliance guild but any and all alliance members are accepted. :) We have a steam thread and group (invited after you join) as well set up for this if you need a question answered and is ran by the user mutt (co-owner of Grohiikke Praav).

Update [1/23/16]

We currently have 8 members and are looking for more still! We need officers in the Ebonheart Pact and Daggerfall Covenant to help recruit and other members that are playing in those factions. Also needing players from all time zones (especially officers to help with recruiting and players).

At some point we will be able to offer Werewolf and Vampire bites to players looking for them. You do not have to be a werewolf or vampire to join and this is also not a strictly one or the other type of guild. Grohiikke Praav is for all players, all races, all factions and looks to help and play together on the server.

So feel free to reply here or send me a message on the game to join! :)

Update [2/3/2016]

We currently sit at 17 members! We have people to give werewolf bites on Aldmeri Dominion and Ebonheart Pact. We have a vampire on the AD side that last I heard was still leveling his, so definitely need more for any and all alliances! Werewolf only needs one for the Daggerfall Covenent side.
Edited by DemiDemon on February 3, 2016 6:21AM
PC/Xbox One - NA
  • muttly2008
    muttly2008
    Soul Shriven
    We do have more the 8 members now but still looking to grow are little guild. We now have werewolf bites (for AD and EP) and we are looking for vampires to join in all alliances so we can give them out as well
  • DemiDemon
    DemiDemon
    ✭✭
    Yes, we do. I will update the first post later on today and add more info.
    PC/Xbox One - NA