The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Whisperweft Gala Wear - Visual Issue on opened side legs skin

Knaxia
Knaxia
✭✭✭
This visual bug only affects any character or race that has actually a skin pattern such as argonian snake/crocodile patterns, khajiit tiger patterns and so on.

The opening on the side top of both legs are showing an up-scaled/blurrier version of what it actually looks while not wearing any pants, which is totally wrong. The issue isn't really visible using other races because of the bland/simple skin color

Here's the difference:
-Using a female argonian using the 1st scale pattern:
lIJW5cq.png

here with my male argonian with brighter scales for another reference:
EUTBOF9.png

Hope this gets fixed!

Edited by Knaxia on January 10, 2016 7:43PM
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to mention they change our characters' proportions.

It annoys me, too. It would look really cute on my Argonian otherwise.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Knaxia
    Knaxia
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Not to mention they change our characters' proportions.

It annoys me, too. It would look really cute on my Argonian otherwise.

Yea, my khajiit hips get really thinned down, it looks dis-proportioned on her but still good at least.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And all my females characters chests are larger than actual size. They each gain one or two bra sizes from both of these Redguard outfits.
  • old_mufasa
    old_mufasa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    And all my females characters chests are larger than actual size. They each gain one or two bra sizes from both of these Redguard outfits.

and that's a bad thing? >.> j/k
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bgYH9bq.jpg

Another texture issue...
  • Knaxia
    Knaxia
    ✭✭✭
    *snip*

Another texture issue...

I guess they didn't do a full checkup before releasing it..again.
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LLri0Ud.png

At least it's not as noticeable on this character. Still, I think we deserve at least a partial crown refund after this is fixed.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LLri0Ud.png

At least it's not as noticeable on this character. Still, I think we deserve at least a partial crown refund after this is fixed.

I sincerely doubt it will ever be fixed. You might have a case for demanding a refund and having them remove the costume from your inventory.

I advise a liberal use of the preview option using the character you plan on having wear the costume because I have found that many of them are extremely ill-fitting and make your character's proportions screwy. They are really just phoning these in and they are nowhere near the quality of the armors in game.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Knaxia
    Knaxia
    ✭✭✭
    So I guess no one from ZoS is going to fix any of that. They had replied last time I saw an issue with argonian and khajiit claws pop out of the shoes for the female Breton outfits but they'll let this one pass ?