The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Nord Hero Armor(when can I buy it)

Lifecode666
Lifecode666
✭✭✭
Hello. Should be available from today.
One of the few things I wanna buy...
Someone knows when it's gonna be available?
Up the hornz
  • TERMINAT0R_XVII
    TERMINAT0R_XVII
    ✭✭✭
    10 a.m. EST USA time
    Xbox one NA server
    Current CP level: 481
    Main= Clan-Mother Ra'Zaria: Khajiit Dragonknight EP (Toxic Shock Build)
    Hlevala Redoran: Dark elf Sorcerer DC (Daedric Sorcerer Build)(race subject to change)
    Tsudajiti-Ri: Level 23 Kajiit Nightblade AD (Magicka, 3 hit ko Build)
    Tulara Ayrenn: High Elf Templar DC (Right Hand of Mara Build)
    One-Who-Breaks-Mountains: Argonian Templar EP (Left Hand of Mara Build)
    Lillca Boulder-Child: Nord Dragonknight EP (Indominable Tank Build)(no purge)
    Logranka-Gra-Orsinium: Level Orc Dragonknight AD (Volcanic Incineration Build)
    Nivinora Night-Hollow: Wood Elf Nightblade DC (Jaqspur Build)(bow abilities only)
    High Queen Atmorra: Level 10 Redguard Templar EP (Tireless Stamplar)
    Rakkiza Mane-Sister: Level 7 Khajiit nightblade DC (in progress)
    Vavakra Telvanni: Level 36 Dunmer Warden AD (in progress) (race subject to change)
  • SmokeXF
    SmokeXF
    I got on before I left this morning to try to buy it but it wasn't up yet :neutral: but 10 est!
    Edited by SmokeXF on January 28, 2016 1:25PM
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Think for the UK that is 3pm GMT
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
  • Sandiko90
    Sandiko90
    ✭✭
    Purchased mines today absolute belting looking set really like it!
  • Drunk_coler
    I got it this afternoon when it was put up but gotta say its not as good or cool as some I've seen up on the nexus for skyrim, modders seem to have got the skin better than zos. I also haven't seen anyone else with it yet so hopefully it stays only a few with it and I also hope zos artists revisit it and redo it to better quality.
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I previewed the Nord Hero Armor over me character, I really wasn't all that impressed.

I know its limited but I doubt I'll buy it, it really just doesn't do it for me.

But I did buy the Markarth Bear-Dog, the other dog pets are okay but they don't look well fed :p
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
  • Vraedlich
    Vraedlich
    ✭✭
    Waited.. how long? For this armour..

I bought some crowns 21 hours ago and they've not shown up on my character after several logins etc.

When they do time-limited deals this is pretty annoying! Some people say support can take a week to reply..