The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Recipes

veerlen
veerlen
Why do not helping other players with recipes they can not find?
I did lot searching and always I found the same recipes sometimes 9 same ones but the ones I really need can not find also in guilds or vendors nothing.
  • BreacaT
    BreacaT
    ✭✭✭
    My wife had the same problem trying to find 'Grape Preserves'. In the end she levelled it up a bit and put a few points into it which meant she got different write recipes that she was able to find.
    Remember red = dead and a dead dd deals no dps.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some recipes are rare. Some are in demand for writs (but you can almost always find the crafted food or drink in a guild kiosk or guild store).

However hit the big trading centers and farm the Guild Kiosks for the recipes you need. Some guilds have 1000's of recipes listed for sale, a lot have hundreds of recipes listed.

I have something like 515 out of 535 (numbers may not be exactly correct, but it's close) on my main Provisioner. The recipes I am missing are selling for thousands, when I do find them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• veerlen
    veerlen
    Breaca T do u mean leveling the game or leveling the provision skills, at the moment I'm on level 40 and find the same recipes over and over again.
  • veerlen
    veerlen
    Nestor
    I have at the mom enemy no guilds found who sell 1000 recipes I wish I could find them
    If u know a good guild let me know
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    veerlen wrote: »
    Nestor
    I have at the mom enemy no guilds found who sell 1000 recipes I wish I could find them
    If u know a good guild let me know

I can only speak for the PC/NA server. Lone Wolf Help has hundreds for example. So many that I don't even list them in my Guild Store.

However, Rawkla (sp?), Wayrest, Elden Root, Belkarth, Deehsan and other places like that have clusters of traders. At least one in those cities have a Guild Trader with large stocks of recipes.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"