The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No crowns rewarded for subbing

LiquidSchwartz
LiquidSchwartz
✭✭✭✭✭
I re subbed today and it says I have eso plus until 4/1/16 but I still have my 900 crowns I had before.. I've heard this is an issue that is happening is there a way to receive my crowns?
May the Schwartz be with you.
EP/XB1/NA

• LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And yes I tried relogging
    EP/XB1/NA

• Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    It sometimes takes one or two days before the crowns are added to your account, on Xbox. Mine did when I first subbed. I would wait a couple days then submit a ticket.
    Edited by Peel_Ya_Cap_517 on January 29, 2016 5:59AM
    N64 NA EP
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sometimes takes one or two days before the crowns are added to your account, on Xbox. Mine did when I first subbed. I would wait a couple days then submit a ticket.
    I've always gotten them immediately, but two of my friends have subbed for a month extra and still received no crowns so I got worried. I'll wait and see for a couple days.
    EP/XB1/NA

• Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've always gotten them immediately, but two of my friends have subbed for a month extra and still received no crowns so I got worried. I'll wait and see for a couple days.

Oh, sorry, was there no lapse in your subscription? I always get mine on time now too
    N64 NA EP
  • LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh, sorry, was there no lapse in your subscription? I always get mine on time now too
    No lapse at all
    EP/XB1/NA