The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bravil's Best Beet Risotto Recipe

DemiDemon
DemiDemon
✭✭
I bought this recipe off someone in Vulkhel Guard and learned it, now it's not showing up at all. Is my provisioning just to low for it to show up on the list?
PC/Xbox One - NA
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    Note: That recipe is for VR15 food.

So you need Provisioning at level 50 and 6 Skill Points in Recipe Improvement to make it

I have a list of all recipes in my Crafter Aid below in my sig. If you have excel it is free ;-)

FYI when at the cooking fire there is a few check box items that will allow you when unchecked to see all recipes known even if you do not have ingredients or the skill yet to make them.
    Edited by Tallowby on January 28, 2016 2:12PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • DemiDemon
    DemiDemon
    ✭✭
    @Tallowby

Yeah, I know those are there but even unselecting all of them it wont show at all. Dx I know I bought it as it was in my mail box and still have the mail. So unless I accidentally deposited it, it's missing.
    PC/Xbox One - NA