The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

what is worth buying?

izJordy
izJordy
✭✭✭
i have eso plus, when my membership expires i'm prob gonna get the dlcs permenant and besisdes that what is worth buying from the crown store?
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, in my opinion:
    - Imperial Edition: decent race and I assume that they always will be good and have any racial bugs fixed fast
    - Any race. any alliance: yes, then you can always play the race you like
    - riding lessons: Usefull for new chars if you want to pvp right away, especially on vet campaings
    - xp boosts: Not worth it in general, maybe except from new players, considering that there is no cp cap increase with thieves guild and from dark brotherhood on the cap will be increased by less than you get from just using up your enlightment
    - consumables: not worth it, crafted ones are better
    - bank / bag space: not bad if you are broke, otherwise you can just buy them with ingame gold
    - costumes / mounts / pets: yes, but you have to figure out on your own which ones you like and fit to your character. Imagine I would recommend the wedding dress and it turns out you're not a male orc ;)
  • izJordy
    izJordy
    ✭✭✭
    Well, in my opinion:
    - Imperial Edition: decent race and I assume that they always will be good and have any racial bugs fixed fast
    - riding lessons: Usefull for new chars if you want to pvp right away, especially on vet campaings
    - xp boosts: Not worth it in general, maybe except from new players, considering that there is no cp cap increase with thieves guild and from dark brotherhood on the cap will be increased by less than you get from just using up your enlightment
    - bank / bag space: not bad if you are broke, otherwise you can just buy them with ingame gold
    - costumes / mounts / pets: yes, but you have to figure out on your own which ones you like and fit to your character. Imagine I would recommend the wedding dress and it turns out you're not a male orc ;)

so buying xp boosts isn't worth it? to lvl up fast? and costumes i guess but isn't it gonna be boring, looking the same all the time? when you reach higher levels don't you get cool looking gear anyways? and what is thieves guild or dark brotherhood? haha
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    izJordy wrote: »
    Well, in my opinion:

so buying xp boosts isn't worth it? to lvl up fast? and costumes i guess but isn't it gonna be boring, looking the same all the time? when you reach higher levels don't you get cool looking gear anyways? and what is thieves guild or dark brotherhood? haha

XP pots can be gotten in game so not really worth spending Crowns on. TG and DB are the next 2 DLCs scheduled for the next two quarters of the year. You might just want to save your crowns for them if costumes, mounts and pets aren't your thing.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i have eso plus, when my membership expires i'm prob gonna get the dlcs permenant and besisdes that what is worth buying from the crown store?

Imperial pack,and the Orsinium DLC.
  • izJordy
    izJordy
    ✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Well, in my opinion:

XP pots can be gotten in game so not really worth spending Crowns on. TG and DB are the next 2 DLCs scheduled for the next two quarters of the year. You might just want to save your crowns for them if costumes, mounts and pets aren't your thing.

50% more xp? you can get that ingame without spending crowns? and damn i just bought the imperial and orsinium dlc.. now they gonna release 2 more dlcs? rip money lol