The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LFG for Vaults of Madness does not work?

fetito666
fetito666
✭✭✭
Hello! I was in the LFG tool for Vaults of Madness for about 90 the last few days, but I never found any group. Is that normal?

Moreover, I think that the timer gets reset once I enter a delve. :/
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah every time you make the transition to a new area and go through a load screen your search gets reset. Depending on your role, whether or not it's the daily pledge and the time of day your playing (off hours or peak) your wait time may vary.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    So, Vaults of Madness could appear in the Pledge stuff?

Maybe it's easier asking in the zone chat I guess.
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aye, any dungeon could end up being the pledge, it's random from day to day. You don't really have to wait for Vaults to be the pledge but if it does pop up more people will likely be running it so your chances of getting a group could potentially be better.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks. It's just that I really want that achievement. :open_mouth:
  • Usara
    Usara
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fruitmass wrote: »
    Aye, any dungeon could end up being the pledge, it's random from day to day.

It's not random actually.
    Not sure what the pattern is, but it sure follows an (obscure) order. That's why you can see what next pledges will be on some websites.

Concerning Vault of Madness, I think it's been a while since it showed up in the dailies so my money is on the first days of next week.
    What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I’m stranded somewhere without any pants.

Usara v531 - Usara2 v322 - Escouade Sauvage - PC - EU - EP

Usara Den Thasnet - Retainer of House Hlaalu (Dunmer Templar, heal)
    Livia Augustus - Deserter of the Imperial 7th Legion (Imperial DK, tank)
    Aspen Vael - Battlemage of King Casimir III (Breton Sorcerer, tank/dd magicka)
    Caris Vael - Missing Student of the Mage Guild of Shornhelm (Breton NB, dd magicka, vampire)
    Eugene Fitzherbert - Wanted con artist hiding in Wayrest (Imperial Templar, tank/dd magicka)

Chante-avec-les-escargots - House Hlaalu snail breeder (Argonian NB, tank)
    Ryl Serandas - Mournhold Ordinator (Dunmer DK, dd magicka)
    Dar'Aiean - House Hlaalu Smuggler (Khajiit NB, dd stamina)
    Ferinwe - Alteration Instructor of the Mage Guild of Ebonheart (Altmer Sorcerer, dd magicka, retired)
    Torafhilde Frostdottir - Winterhold Cryomancer (Nord Sorcerer, dd magicka)
    Senecar - Daedra hunter, former Thalmor corps (Altmer Templar, dd magicka)
    Ondres Hlaalu - House Hlaalu Skooma Trader (Dunmer NB, dd magicka)