The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bosmeri Pride - AD Guild

SnuggleMePlease
SnuggleMePlease
✭✭✭
Greetings, everyone! Bosmeri Pride is a family-oriented clan of Wood Elves. We are committed to supporting and encouraging each other. We have helpful craftsmen and a resourceful guild bank. At the moment, the guild is focused on helping newer players through the sharing of resources, advice, and financial assistance, but we also have members who are interested in roleplay, PvP, and PvE. If any of that sounds good to you, please send me a message in-game @SnuggleMePlease. May Y'ffre guide your path, today and forever.

And, before anyone asks, other races need not apply. Thanks for your time and consideration!

Cheers,
Snuggle
"Heavy-bearded Y'ffre, speak through me. Tell us of the time before time. Let the story grow in me. Let my heart echo to the pounding of your feet along the story-lines, the bones of the world. I will walk Your steps, and know Your story."

SnuggleMePlease - NA - AD
Green Prophet of Bosmeri Pride
Esmira Oakenwreath
  • david271749
    david271749
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take an invite.
    @david271749
  • MizzCrazy
    MizzCrazy
    Soul Shriven
    Would also love an invite @SnuggleMePlease ! :)
    My handle is the same as my name here.
    Edited by MizzCrazy on June 12, 2016 8:43PM
    PC NA
    * Aerwen Eleoren - Bosmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion - Lvl 33
    * Mirena Vervain - Breton Sorcerer - Daggerfell Covenant - Lvl 20
    * Linnea Thorsson - Nord Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact - Lvl 4

|| Witches of Nocturnal || The Noore ||