Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

the shieldbreaker set

Cody
Cody
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
how much does this set go for? I cant get any of my guildies to tell me and cant find it via the search function on here
  • Xqluded
    Xqluded
    ✭✭✭
    Varies depending on the trait. PS4 NA server here. Sometimes I see them going as low as 3k for a ridiculous trait such as training, and up to 25k for some pieces with divines.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    just buy impen v16 for 5k telvar stones. impen is best for pvp anyways imo.
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on January 26, 2016 1:39PM
    PS4 NA DC
  • Xqluded
    Xqluded
    ✭✭✭
    just buy impen v16 for 5k telvar stones. impen is best for pvp anyways.

Try not to spread opinions to people that may be looking into a build or such. Impen is great, don't get me wrong but it all depends on your build and set that you are using as to what constitute the best trait for said build and piece of armor. Heck even CP count determines if you even need impen. I never run impen. I feel the more DPS and sustain from divines mundus stone increase is way better than Crit resist.

Edited by Xqluded on January 26, 2016 12:29AM
  • Gruntz_II
    Gruntz_II
    ✭✭✭
    I've sold shield breaker head/chest/legs with the divines/infused trait upwards of 50-60K, given that it took a week or so to sell.

As for the smaller pieces (hands/feet/gloves/shoulders), I've sold them for 25-30K (divines) without a problem. Any other trait (minus training, though i don't think I have gotten one) I throw up there for 10K. I've yet to have a piece that hasn't sold, even with well-fitted traits.

On Xbox1 NA.
  • Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xqluded wrote: »

Try not to spread opinions to people that may be looking into a build or such. Impen is great, don't get me wrong but it all depends on your build and set that you are using as to what constitute the best trait for said build and piece of armor. Heck even CP count determines if you even need impen. I never run impen. I feel the more DPS and sustain from divines mundus stone increase is way better than Crit resist.

I absolutely love people that don't run at least 40% crit resistance in pvp.

Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xeniph wrote: »

i die fast regardless, so crit resist is not important to me . lol
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hope your left mouse-clicker breaks for even asking.
    Neqamancer | Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

jep - buy big pieces for the chance of infused and direct buyable small pieces with impen.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I havent tried Shieldbreaker on my stamina NB because this set is a band-aid fix for a serious problem (shield stacking).

The 4pc bonus is good for stamina pvp builds though.

Try 4x Shieldbreaker, 3x Ashen Grip, 1x Molag Kena, 1x Bloodspawn and 3x Agility.

You will have 4.1k weapon dmg (with only 1 gold DW weapon) which makes it easy to burst through shields without using the 5pc bonus from Shieldbreaker.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Stikato
    Stikato
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xeniph wrote: »

How do you get to 40%?
    Mordimus - Stam Sorc
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several impen pieces with CP spent into Resistant.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's fun seeing all those crit blades do only a few points more damage.. or that overload sorc who can't 1-shot you anymore.
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

from my understanding.... op was having a hard time finding this set, so i told him an option. imo id much rather 21% crit damage resist with 7 impen then somthing like 150 extra regen or 200 damage with mundus. the damage mitigation grants way more sustain then a little extra regen while fighting nbs.

he never mentioned any build / trait he was going for to boot..

next time, leave comments like these to yourself. i can spread any opinion i want on these forums. you cant go around telling people to not give out advice just because we have different views on this game..

good day

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on January 26, 2016 1:37PM
    PS4 NA DC
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »

i ask because i am tired of these 19-27K damage shields I see constantly used:/ i will use any means possible as of now as long as it is not exploiting to deal with them.
    Edited by Cody on January 26, 2016 4:01PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I havent tried Shieldbreaker on my stamina NB because this set is a band-aid fix for a serious problem (shield stacking).

Try 4x Shieldbreaker, 3x Ashen Grip, 1x Molag Kena, 1x Bloodspawn and 3x Agility.

You will have 4.1k weapon dmg (with only 1 gold DW weapon) which makes it easy to burst through shields without using the 5pc bonus from Shieldbreaker.

I can make the ashen grip, but the rest I will have to buy because I do not have the DLCs and I am saving for thieves guild, so how much gold would all of that cost me? (I could actually get bloodspawn, but i want to know the cost anyway)
  • Angus
    Angus
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

I can make the ashen grip, but the rest I will have to buy because I do not have the DLCs and I am saving for thieves guild, so how much gold would all of that cost me? (I could actually get bloodspawn, but i want to know the cost anyway)

Full agility w/stamina trait is about 450-500k from what I've seen (50k neck, 200k rings). Weapon damage glyphs for those will run about another 3kish each.

4 small shieldbreaker, around 100-125k. I'd do these with tel var stones if you do pick up IC.

Kena & bloodspawn are bind on pickup as far as I know, so maybe $100 (to pay a twelve year old to grind those dungeons for you).

Angus of Noquar franchise.
    And some others.
  • Pepper8Jack
    Pepper8Jack
    ✭✭✭
    If you're not worried about absolute max dps, I'd recommend taking endurance over agility. You can easily find a full set of endurance with robust for 1/5th the cost of agility
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Angus wrote: »

Full agility w/stamina trait is about 450-500k from what I've seen (50k neck, 200k rings). Weapon damage glyphs for those will run about another 3kish each.

4 small shieldbreaker, around 100-125k. I'd do these with tel var stones if you do pick up IC.

Kena & bloodspawn are bind on pickup as far as I know, so maybe $100 (to pay a twelve year old to grind those dungeons for you).

if you are willing,could you explain what tel var stones are and what they do right quick?
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morkuldin and shielldbreaker have same 4 set bonuses
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

if you are willing,could you explain what tel var stones are and what they do right quick?

its a currency introduced with the IC addon.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »

ah. they worth the same as gold?
  • Angus
    Angus
    ✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »

ah. they worth the same as gold?

Worth a bit more than gold, they drop off NPCs in imperial city (and you can murder other players for theirs in IC too).

But you don't have IC or tel var sitting around,
    Morkuldin and shielldbreaker have same 4 set bonuses

... gettinf a friend to make you some morkuldin for free is a way better deal.

Angus of Noquar franchise.
    And some others.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

i ask because i am tired of these 19-27K damage shields I see constantly used:/ i will use any means possible as of now as long as it is not exploiting to deal with them.

That's an exaggeration. Most hardened wards are like 10k. With healing ward up it's like 14k. CC and burst, cc an burst.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're not worried about absolute max dps, I'd recommend taking endurance over agility. You can easily find a full set of endurance with robust for 1/5th the cost of agility

I'm doing this for my stamblade when it's 16. Got a robust ring for 4k the other day.

I'd probably enchant and agility ring with regen, so will just do all weapon damage on an endurance set.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »

That's an exaggeration. Most hardened wards are like 10k. With healing ward up it's like 14k. CC and burst, cc an burst.

14K if the healing ward is cast while at full HP. When cast at low HP, healing ward is easily as strong as hardened ward.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »

i see 19-20kish combos daily.