The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Reflect

Mac10murda
Mac10murda
✭✭✭
How many times can a spell be reflected like if I cast crystal frag a DK reflects and I put up defensive posture
  • Drakilian
    Drakilian
    ✭✭✭
    A spell can only be reflected twice - so if you cast Crystal frags, it can be reflected back at you, and you can reflect it back, but it's not like you're playing an epic game of Fragminton. That second reflect will hit the target no matter what defenses they have up, and it'll have the +20% damage from the DK's dragon fire scales too. I'm not sure if the dragon fire stacks with other dragon fires (so like, DK shoots a snipe at someone, it's reflected back and reflected again for +40% damage) but if it does then, funnily enough, best counter to a DK might very well be a Magicka DK.
    Edited by Drakilian on January 27, 2016 5:01AM
    Just call me Drak
  • Mac10murda
    Mac10murda
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you
  • Tower_Of_Shame
    Tower_Of_Shame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drakilian wrote: »
    A spell can only be reflected twice - so if you cast Crystal frags, it can be reflected back at you, and you can reflect it back, but it's not like you're playing an epic game of Fragminton. That second reflect will hit the target no matter what defenses they have up, and it'll have the +20% damage from the DK's dragon fire scales too. I'm not sure if the dragon fire stacks with other dragon fires (so like, DK shoots a snipe at someone, it's reflected back and reflected again for +40% damage) but if it does then, funnily enough, best counter to a DK might very well be a Magicka DK.

It is 35% not 20% :)
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc with sword and board..

PC EU
    PvP only
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dodge roll ftw.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Sorc with sword and board..

I love running sword and board on my sorc for that exact reason..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Angus
    Angus
    ✭✭✭
    Drakilian wrote: »

It is 35% not 20% :)

Which leads to some amazing ping-pong destro heavy attacks with molten armaments.
    Angus of Noquar franchise.
    And some others.