Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Bards Trading Goods Guild (PS4) (EU) Guild Trader. For All Alliance (UPDATE TOP BOTTOM IN BOLD)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
This is a guild trader/ guild store. Open to all alliance. Anybody who are interested to join are welcome. My playstation gamer tag is Serjustin19
If you have any questions please contact me. Guild bank is open. We currently have a alot of reds. We need alot more yellowes. To be fair. Daggerfall is okay. Many thanks. Here is a story about my guild. My gamertag for PS4 is Serjustin19 UPDATE: I WILL NO LONGER BE A LEADER FOR THIS GUILD. THEREFORE I PROMOTED SOMEONE TO BE A NEW GUILD LEADER. HIS PSN GAMER TAG IS joker0137 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. YOU CAN STILL MESSAGE ME. Serjustin19 I CAN STILL INVITE BUT NOT GUILD LEADER ANY MORE. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
..............................................................................................................................................
There once was a bard who wanted to trade her lute. For a better lute she sought. But instead she started a trade store instead. Called the Bards Trading Goods Guild. Till one day a odd stranger came. Dressed in all blue cloak and hood he was. "Who are you kind sir?" Asked the bard. "Why I am everyone. Well kinda. Do you see this cloak I wear?" The old man said.

"Yes" the Bard said politely. "It fits most beautifully on you" "Thank you kind lass. It really does I agree. But much more. I wish to give it to you. Since you have more use for it then I." "Why kind sir. But I can pay off what few gold I have left. It is at least what I can do. To be fair" The lass replied.

"I am good my fine lass. But I do have 1 favor in return?" "Yes!" Bard said excitedly. So the stranger gave the bard the cloak and something else. He leaned over to her ear and whispered.... Then he smiled. Suddenly he vanished into the cloak. The Bard smiled. Nodded. Picked up the cloak. Put it over her shoulder. She picked up her lute. She left. Took her trading goods with her into Cyrodiil.

In Cyrodiil. She sought out enemy factions and allies alike. Mostly the enemies are very friendly to her. But some who resist her with full fury. Which they in turn faced a surprise and a miracle. Behold as the lass unhooked her lute and as she started to play. The enemy's started to attack her. Thinking easy prey she was. But behold as she played her lute. The lute turned to a golden color. She smiled and danced with the lute.

Then the cloak came off the Bard's back magically. Floated above and went around the enemy's. Once. Twice. Thrice. Then the cloak landed on the ground in front of them. They became confused and speechless. Behold as the Bard kept playing the lute. Lighting flashed. The earth trembled beneath everyone's feet. She played the lute harder. With endless fury. She had gone mad with glee.

She laughed wickedly in purest delight. Having most fun in her life. This was her weapon after all. As she strummed harder. Her fingers flying fast. The cloak begun to morph. The earth begun to open. Between the Bard and her foes. Fire erupted. Lighting struck. Amazing light effects sure was. The enemies stopped attacking. Just watched her. Amazed.

Behold! The blue color of cloak turned into A Daggerfall banner. The red symbol of the lute on the cloak turned into a huge 14 foot lute. The yellow strings from the cloak turned into huge yellow strings that fits the 14 foot lute. Then suddenly as if anything couldn't get weird enough. It sure did. For who was holding that huge 14 foot lute with golden strings, but that very old person who vanished into the cloak. The very same old man who gave the Bard the cloak. For this old man was a giant! 18 foot tall he stood!

The lass looked up towards the giant old man with the giant lute and yellow strings. She smiled and blinked. Then turned to her newly fans. For she had a last encore up her sleeves. The crowd began to grow. For who couldn't withstand the huge beautiful sounds of the huge lute? That ravels all across Cyrodiil. Behold! Her final encore came. For she had summoned both the Daggerfall and Ebonheart Kings and The Aldermi Queen.

Everyone was shocked and wondered. "Who was this bard? Who was this lass? To have both Kings and the Queen to come to Cyrodiil on friendly terms?" Since the both Kings and Queen both looked at each other. Shrugged. Smiled. Then both of them take out there instruments as well? For Behold everyone's eyes! The Kings and the Queen both played along side the strange Bard. They had a good time. So everyone who was watching did the same in Cyrodiil. Everyone danced, sing, drank mead and have a good time.

As the sun began to set. The moon begun to rise. The Bard begun to strum harder and slow. Soft and loud. In the very night clear sky. There was magical words that was written. These words read "Behold my cherished friends. I consider you all equals. No matter what color your banners fly. I have come thee to show you all kindness. I do not consider any of you my enemies. Thus I have to say this. If you guys and gals don't mind. Would you all like to join my trading guild? The Bard's Trading Goods Guild."
...............................................................................................................................................
It was a dream. Or was it? The Bard woke up in her Bard's Trading Goods Store. That very old man was there. So was the very King's and Queen and all the people on different Alliance as well. She was very proud and happy. The End

The blue color of the cloak represents Daggrefall. The red color of the lute represents Ebonheart. The Yellow Strings on the lute represents Aldermi. Thus both three of these colors on cloak, represents all the Factions as one.
Edited by Serjustin19 on February 6, 2016 4:33AM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    And I was that bard :p
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    joker0137 wrote: »

My dearest friend. You are that Bard. :smiley:
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Serjustwhy wrote: »

My dearest friend. You are that Bard. :smiley:

Why thank you, I may play once again to the masses this evening.

PS4 EU server
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    So come one, come all and join The Bards Trading Goods Guild and you to can be chased about by me playing the lute!

PS4 EU server
  • M0RRITZIK0V
    I would like to join if still looking for members.

Just made a new character on AD.

M0RRITZIK0V

o's are ZEROS!!
    Main - Solatarius. Woodelf Rogue with his own reasons for fighting.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So come one, come all and join The Bards Trading Goods Guild and you to can be chased about by me playing the lute!

For it is really fun. I agree joker :smiley:
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I would like to join if still looking for members.

Just made a new character on AD.

M0RRITZIK0V

o's are ZEROS!!

Morritzikov. Thank you for your interest. We are still looking for memebers. I will invite you as soon I get on. Any questions or concerns please let me know. I will do my best. :)
  • Berthulf
    Berthulf
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join! PSN: Berthulf
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Berthulf wrote: »
    Would like to join! PSN: Berthulf

Greetings Berthulf. I thank you for interested in my guild. I invited you. Any questions or concerns. Please let me know. I will do my best
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE. We now have 16 members in guild. Guild bank is open. Guild invite is open as well. You are all free to invite your friends. Have a nice day. :smiley:
    Edited by Serjustin19 on January 25, 2016 4:26PM
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Nice!

PS4 EU server
  • Xandarok
    Xandarok
    Soul Shriven
    Id love to join psn gikuyu
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xandarok wrote: »
    Id love to join psn gikuyu

Greetings. Thank you for your interest. I will invite you when I get on asap. :smiley: Thank you again

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE We currently have 18 memebers. We will gladly accept any of you who are still interested. We still accepting. Thank you and have nice day :smiley:
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note to self: "My characters names are weird."
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Whoa!

They are weird!

:p

PS4 EU server
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa!

They are weird!

:p

So weird. I just finished making a poll for my names lol. I still like them :blush:
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Already voted on that!

PS4 EU server
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already voted on that!

Thank you :wink:
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update As of yesterday night. We currently have 21 members. Due to me getting killed alot in PVP. I love PVP. :smiley: Till next time. Have a nice day. :blush:
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE We have 31 members and growing. We are still accepting new members from all alliance for eso on PS4 EU Server. My psn gamertag is Serjustin19. I am also thinking about guild events. Maybe dueling in Scourge? (Mostly lag free and quiet) But this is optional. If dueling is not for you. You still be able to join. What other guild events would you all like most to see and do? Besides this being a trading guild. Have a nice day :smiley:

Serjustin19 Guildmaster (PS4) (EU)
  • Titan_Boa
    Titan_Boa
    Hi, I'd love to join. Playing on DC PSN is Titanboa1991
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Titan_Boa wrote: »
    Hi, I'd love to join. Playing on DC PSN is Titanboa1991

Thank you for choosing to join :) I currently not online. But will for sure to invite you when I get on. Any questions or concerns please message me. Thanks.
  • mebel
    mebel
    Fairly active player
    ID:MrMebel
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mebel wrote: »
    Fairly active player
    ID:MrMebel

Thank you for choosing guild. I currently not online at moment. But will invite you to guild soon. Thanks :smiley:

• kissatepi
    kissatepi
    Soul Shriven
    PSN LegendOfRenu
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kissatepi wrote: »
    PSN LegendOfRenu

Thank you for joining the guild. Any questions or concerns please message me. Thank you
  • Roialt
    Roialt
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join if still looking for members!

PSN - GodOfAle
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    Always looking!

PS4 EU server
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roialt wrote: »
    I would like to join if still looking for members!

PSN - GodOfAle
    Always looking!

Greetings. GodOfAle thank you for your intrest in guild. I will invite you when I get on. And thank you Joker as well for replying to response. Like joker says we are still looking for members. Thank you all :smiley: