Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Night Mother'S Gaze

daswahnsinn
daswahnsinn
✭✭✭
Earlier this morning I crafted a three piece set of Night Mother's Gaze. Well after enchanting and tempering I saw the the third trait wasn't being applied. I took off all other gear just to be sure that it wasn't just a UI bug and it still didn't apply the weapon damage. None of my skills increase either with the NMG three piece added or taken off. Has this happened to anyone or a known bug?
| | daswahnsinn | Vet 16 Nord Dragon Knight | Bow/Dual Wield/Two-Handed Sword| DPS | | Warrior of the EbonHeart Pact | |
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I no expert. 1 piece gives nothing. 2 piece gives 1 set bonus. 3 piece gives 2 set bonus.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats happening is the UI thinks that one weapon dmg bonus is enough, if you have 2 or 3 total, its still only showing that 1. You still get the full benefit of it tho, it just doesnt show in the UI, same for spelldmg.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • daswahnsinn
    daswahnsinn
    ✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Whats happening is the UI thinks that one weapon dmg bonus is enough, if you have 2 or 3 total, its still only showing that 1. You still get the full benefit of it tho, it just doesnt show in the UI, same for spelldmg.

I have read that, but I took off all my gear and then put on only the NMG three piece set and nothing changed. I do appreciate the comment and it's does make since that if one bonus is already applied then the other will apply but not be shown. Still odd, I'll log in and see if I was missing something.

EDIT:
    I just logged in and took everything off, then added the NMG first then all other sets one at a time and it seems to work. I know it didn't the first time, but I guess it was an oversight or something. Who knows, just tinkering with builds and what not.
    Edited by daswahnsinn on January 27, 2016 1:46PM
    | | daswahnsinn | Vet 16 Nord Dragon Knight | Bow/Dual Wield/Two-Handed Sword| DPS | | Warrior of the EbonHeart Pact | |