The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

eso plus?

izJordy
izJordy
✭✭✭
so i'm confused.. eso plus is 14,99$.. and you'll receive 1500 crowns when you purchase the eso plus for a month.. then you can also just buy crowns and that cost 14,99$ aswell for 1500 crowns? lol is this true? like could i buy eso plus for a month or 2, receive the crowns and when my eso plus runs out i'll just buy the dlc packs with the crowns i got from the eso plus?
  • BreacaT
    BreacaT
    ✭✭✭
    Correct. Tho you also get a few other perks like a boost to the amount of gold, xp and crafting inspiration along the way.

Don't forget, probably more importantly, you will also be helping to fund the development of the game at the same time.
    Remember red = dead and a dead dd deals no dps.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you sub for those crowns to buy the DLC it still costs you $14.99 per month.That's $30.00.So you get nothing for free in the end.You cant keep the crowns for a rainy day if you unsub.You'll lose them.Also,those DLCs cost like 5000 crowns.Two months of subbing will give you only 3000 crowns.So along with having to pay for two months subscription,you'll still have to buy 2000 more crowns for that DLC.
    Edited by Volkodav on January 27, 2016 1:15PM