The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Provisioning recipe question

paul_j
paul_j
✭✭✭
Do you find recipes that are relative to your level? If I'm vr 10 can I still find recipes that are lower and higher than my level?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recipes are leveled to the zone you are in. So, farm the zones for the level of recipe you want.

Also, Provisioning Writ rewards give a recipe based on the Recipe level for your crafter. I am currently farming L3 and L5 Recipes on two of my characters this way.

It would be interesting just what you find in Wrothgar with the Crafting Leveling up there. Your supposed to find VR15's in that zone, but they could be leveled to your crafting like everything else. However those recipes are cheap in the guild stores so no worries there.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Some recipes will be at your level,some wont.But it isnt your chars level,but the level of your chars provisioning skills that tell whether you are able to use any one recipe. I've found many recipes that I dont have the abilities to produce,so I sell them.