The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why can i not access veteran maelstrom?

swirve
swirve
✭✭✭✭
I am VR16 and have beaten the what i assume is normal mode twice now. I believe it is normal as I only have the normal mode achievements.

Anyone help?
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    You have to turn on 'Veteran' under the Group tab, while you are outside the arena. Then travel back to it.
    N64 NA EP
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Peel_Ya_Cap_517 is right, just had the same issue yesterday. Flip the "Dungeon Mode" section to "Veteran" in the Group tab while you're outside the arena.

Good luck!
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Darkaffliction23
    Darkaffliction23
    Soul Shriven
    I did the same thing this last weekend . I hit vet 16 and started it on normal and I was wondering where the difficulty was at. Then I discovered my dungeon difficulty was set to normal.

Good luck vet is a beast!
  • swirve
    swirve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks I'll give that a try.