The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Map zooming

Curragraigue
Curragraigue
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure what is going on but I'm opening my map and it is auto zooming in and out sometimes. Anyone else having this problem on PS4? NA server.
PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • beerninja
    beerninja
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like your triggers are stuck. common problem with launch dualshock 4 controllers. I recommend replacing the grommets underneath the triggers. You can get replacement grommets from www.morbidstix.com

If you are not using a launch DS4 it could be a weak spring under your L2 or R2. I think they sell springs too
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    beerninja wrote: »
    Sounds like your triggers are stuck. common problem with launch dualshock 4 controllers. I recommend replacing the grommets underneath the triggers. You can get replacement grommets from www.morbidstix.com

If you are not using a launch DS4 it could be a weak spring under your L2 or R2. I think they sell springs too

I think you are right. My R2 appears to be sticking when I press it. I have a new controller lying around so will see if that fixes it next time I'm on. Hopefully this is the cause of my roll dodge out into a block problem as well.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs