The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lfg

Alorier
Alorier
✭✭✭✭
Hi I'm looking for a fun relaxed no strings hassle free guild that PvE's , runs pledges and Pvp's not really fussed if you have a guild store as I don't really bother with that side
  • DarthJadus
    Hey David, I'm not sure what alliance you are, but I'm a daggerfall player. I don't have a guild to invite you to, still looking myself. But your welcome to add me if you want. I'm almost v2 and I'm always down for dungeons, pledge or not.
    If your not Daggerfall then I wish you better luck than I'm having to find people to group with and chill.

My GT is xXDarth JadusXx if you decide to shoot me a msg or invite
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    DarthJadus wrote: »
    Hey David, I'm not sure what alliance you are, but I'm a daggerfall player. I don't have a guild to invite you to, still looking myself. But your welcome to add me if you want. I'm almost v2 and I'm always down for dungeons, pledge or not.
    If your not Daggerfall then I wish you better luck than I'm having to find people to group with and chill.

All toons are Daggerfall hope you find some where soon really does make a difference
  • DarthJadus
    davidtxr wrote: »
    DarthJadus wrote: »

All toons are Daggerfall hope you find some where soon really does make a difference

Mine are all daggerfall too
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure your find a guild soon