The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Xbox One population?

Nyro87
Nyro87
Is this game going strong on Xbox one? I would like to know before repurchasing.
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends which server you are talking about.

Eu is always full for Azura's pvp (although lag there is atrocious and barely playable) but the PVE maps are pretty empty most of the time.

Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
    Options
  • Nyro87
    Nyro87
    Depends which server you are talking about.

Eu is always full for Azura's pvp (although lag there is atrocious and barely playable) but the PVE maps are pretty empty most of the time.

I am NA : \
    Options
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes Xbox NA is very active and strong. There are two pop-locked campaigns, Scourge and Haderus and there are always dozens of people looking for groups near the Undaunted Enclave and Mounrhold (EP).
    Edited by Peel_Ya_Cap_517 on January 25, 2016 11:35PM
    N64 NA EP
    Options
  • Pepper8Jack
    Pepper8Jack
    ✭✭✭
    I find Elden Root (AD), Mournhold and Stonefalls (EP), Belkarth, Orsinium, and even the IC Sewers to always be pretty busy whenever I'm running around, even during the week. Don't spend too much time on my DC character so I can't speak for them.
    Options
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes Xbox NA is very active and strong. There are two pop-locked campaigns, Scourge and Haderus and there are always dozens of people looking for groups near the Undaunted Enclave and Mounrhold (EP).

There also a lot of people in starter areas and orsinum.
    Options
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    There also a lot of people in starter areas and orsinum.

I'll confirm this as well.

It's rare that I go to any of the 1-49 zones and not find a decent amount of players leveling new toons or even just farming.

Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
    Options
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will be plenty of people at lower levels, but fewer at higher levels. I'm on Caldwell's Gold (starting from AD) and I rarely see anyone.

Then again, people rarely see me. I haven't been on much since Fallout 4's release, though I did try to play the game last weekend. Sadly, I couldn't get back into it, even though the lag has finally been corrected.

I heard TG and DB are coming soon, so I may try to get back into it. I still need to download Orisinium, since *huggles* it's PvE.

Time will tell. I'm finally starting to reach FO4 burnout despite having completed the game.
    Options
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    There will be plenty of people at lower levels, but fewer at higher levels. I'm on Caldwell's Gold (starting from AD) and I rarely see anyone.

This will generally be true, for those zones. Reason being is the a lot of people rarely do full zone clears and primarily just stick to either A) the main story line quests (essential for progressing to the next zone, then into Gold, etc) or B.) Grind PvE mobs for EXP.

Even pre-IC, if you were already in the vet zones leveling within the first month and a half, they seemed a bit barren compared to the1-49 zones.
    Edited by OmniDevil on January 26, 2016 10:19PM
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
    Options