Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

survey map bug

NeKryXe
NeKryXe
✭✭✭✭✭
i just found a bug on survey maps. looks like that if someone for some reason don't collect all the materials from one map, the next time you get a map for the same location you only get what you left from the previous one and lose the map.

for example, by mistake i didn't collect one item from my last blacksmith survey, and now that i got another map for the same location i was only able to collect the one item i left from the previous one and the map was removed from my inventory.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird, I have not seen this before. However there are some issues with an active survey location when you try to open a map for that same survey location. However if any time has passed, then the survey location should clear all by itself.

I frequently get multiple survey maps before I go out and collect them. If I have more than one for the same location, I clear it out, then read the next map. After I have to run a short distance away (until I can't "see" the survey location) then come back and the new nodes are up and ready for harvest. I think I have always cleared the survey locations first.

Try this, log back into the game (or if you have not yet, logout of the game and quit the client then relaunch) and see if the survey location now has any nodes.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in fact i only waited about 5 minutes, after i used the first map (as i already did many times). then i got the second map for the same place from the box, and returned to the same place, while there i noticed that there was one voidsteel that i forgot to collect, so, i collected it and i moved away to wait a little more time, when i noticed that the second map vanished from my inventory.