The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

List of Group Dungeon Item Rewards?

EdmundTowers
EdmundTowers
✭✭✭
Is there a list that shows the items you get when completing group dungeons? I know everyone is interested in the skill points. But I'd like to know what items you get as well. I know, for example, when you complete the Banished Cells for the first time, you get a blue heavy armor helmet that scales to your current level. Anyone know where I can find a list for the rewards you get from the other dungeons? I already tried searching and visiting numerous ESO wikis but having no luck on this. If you happen to know the reward of a dungeon off the top of your mind, let me know. Maybe we can make our own list.

Aldmeri Dominion Group Dungeons

Banished Cells (level 12-15 on Normal Mode) - Helm of the Keepers(?), Blue Heavy Armor Helmet
Elden Hollow (level 20-23 on Normal Mode)
City of Ash (level 28-31 on Normal Mode)
Tempest Island (level 35-36 on Normal Mode)
Selene’s Web (level 40-43 on Normal Mode)

Daggerfall Covenant Group Dungeons

Spindleclutch (level 12-15 on Normal Mode)
Wayrest Sewers (level 20-23 on Normal Mode)
Crypt of Hearts (level 28-31 on Normal Mode)
Volenfell (level 35-36 on Normal Mode)
Blackheart Haven (level 40-43 on Normal Mode)

Ebonheart Pact Group Dungeons

Fungal Grotto (level 12-15 on Normal Mode )
Darkshade Caverns (level 20-23 on Normal Mode)
Arx Corinium (level 28-31 on Normal Mode)
Direfrost Keep (level 35-36 on Normal Mode)
Blessed Crucible (level 40-43 on Normal Mode)

Coldharbour Dungeon

Vaults of Madness (level 47-50 on Normal Mode)
Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://tamrielfoundry.com/dungeon-sets/

http://tamrielfoundry.com/dungeon-sets/

What drops is usually based on level with regards to the next list, and that is the level the dungeon scaled to, usually. However instead of the Green drops that you would get from generic mobs, the boss drops tend to be Blue versions of the items.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Sets
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I'm not talking about drops. I'm talking about quest rewards when completing the dungeon. The same quest that grants you a skill point also gives you an item. So far it seems like it's always the same item. I want to know what those are.
    Options
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um. The quest rewards from the dungeons (and quest rewards in general) are non-set items and are thus total trash. You either vendor them or decon them. Nobody pays any attention to them because nobody keeps them.

The sole exceptions are the rewards from ICP and WGT, since they're set items.
    Options