The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Xbox One - can't access dlc despite being an ESO+ sub

theoak1ey
theoak1ey
Hi I'm an ESO+ member wit has me renewal date for the 14th February.

Was playing yesterday and when I logged on today I picked up the daily writs to find I was given the pre DLC writs. When I checked I no longer have access to the DLC or my ESO+ buffs. However, when I check it says I'm a current ESO+ member with the above renewal date. Any Ideas? I have tried logging out and back in and completely turning my console off neither of which worked.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm in the same boat. I'm an ESO+ subscriber, but lost access to DLC and character buffs today. Bummer, too, since one of my toons was going to be completely done with their crafting in a couple of hours - now, it's 2 more days.
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had the issue yesterday briefly.

I simply logged out and did a hard reset (holding down the power button until the system shut off, unplugs power cord from the back and left it in this state for about 5 minutes).

When I booted up and logged back in, everything was back to normal.

I chalked it up to a cache issue.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)