Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

May have lost the main quest line in the Rift

NirinShadows
I'm a Daggerfall character, and I just finished the quest at Trolhetta Summit but "Caldwell's Gold" hasn't progressed, is that it? Or did I miss something?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check your Cadwell's Almanac (this icon in the Journal 30px-ON-icon-cadwell-Almanac.png ). It'll list everything you need to do to complete Cadwell's Gold, with the ones you've already done checked off.

If Trolhetta is the one that's incomplete, it's likely you missed Worm Cult Summoner, a side quest that you should have found when you first exited Trolhetta Cave, given by Plays-With-Fire.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • NirinShadows
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Check your Cadwell's Almanac (this icon in the Journal 30px-ON-icon-cadwell-Almanac.png ). It'll list everything you need to do to complete Cadwell's Gold, with the ones you've already done checked off.

If Trolhetta is the one that's incomplete, it's likely you missed Worm Cult Summoner, a side quest that you should have found when you first exited Trolhetta Cave, given by Plays-With-Fire.

Thanks for the tip, I was able to complete it. Turns out it was a small quest I missed in Eastmarch.