The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Battle Buff needs reduced

FatKidHatchets
FatKidHatchets
✭✭✭
I am tired of the low level recovery builds with near infinite recovery. Please cap the buffed amount.
  • RedBeams
    RedBeams
    ^ Lol the troll is real.
    RedBeams-- VR16 Stamina Templar

Flawless Conquerors - THE GUAR CARTEL- NA PS4 GUILD.
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone get some popcorn we got a console Drama over here.
    Edited by Kr3do on January 20, 2016 6:26AM
  • Decayed_Inside
    Decayed_Inside
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this COD all of a sudden? Pretty sure it didn't say AW when i logged in to this forum...
    Edited by Decayed_Inside on January 22, 2016 1:30AM
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP has a point in saying that the current Battle Levelling is not exactly optimal.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on January 23, 2016 6:03PM
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because you got beat up by some low levels lol
  • FatKidHatchets
    FatKidHatchets
    ✭✭✭
    No I was not beat by the low level. I simply feel a cap needs to be in place due to the buff these characters recieve. If you know how to build them they are a little broken. Some players are taking advantage of it. The common new player will have no idea how to abuse it until long after they level out of it. And asside from that I don't care to give away more information. I just ask it to be reviewed and a cap placed before it becomes a problem.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP is not wrong. In the hands of an experienced player, a Non-Vet with regen buffs will wreck most VR16s.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • AOECAPS
    AOECAPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    No I was not beat by the low level. I simply feel a cap needs to be in place due to the buff these characters recieve. If you know how to build them they are a little broken. Some players are taking advantage of it. The common new player will have no idea how to abuse it until long after they level out of it. And asside from that I don't care to give away more information. I just ask it to be reviewed and a cap placed before it becomes a problem.
    It's all being exploited by "mlg pros" I know what you are talking about just giving you a hard time I've seen people reroll from DC to AD and just making different stamina NB with purple and legendary gear on level 37s plus the 501 champion points if they are new and lack CP it's good but they shouldn't be adjusting it because a few people want to exploit it. It's just a bunch of people trying to make YouTube videos and think they are syhper pk and whatnot.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    most people do not exploit it, some do though im sure.