The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just a shot

Alexium
Alexium
✭✭✭
Making discussion for the one beautiful screenshot is not good, but...

Direnni Tower: Lightning
zsmfk2.jpg

P.S. Probably I will share my other screenshots in this topic.

P.S.S. Devs! I ask you! I pray you! I want to go there...

P.S.S.S. Thanks to my guildmate for the idea.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, I had a friend new to TES look at that and say something to the effect of "I didn't think the IC was that way?!" good picture though.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alexium wrote: »
    I want to go there...

I've been there. It's as boring as you would expect from a placeholder ...
    shades.gif
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No wonder not many people go there. That's one hell of a swim.

Good pic though.
  • Alexium
    Alexium
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I know. It is just a placeholder. Empty land and dirty textures. But my dream is still alive. I remember it... from the Third Era. Oh, Sheogorath again! Get away fro me!
  • BashMegaMoth
    BashMegaMoth
    ✭✭
    Direnni tower? Awesome! It looks so small, though. Can't imagine the Et'Ada actually made that.
    "Every insult and every slight must be repayed in kind.''