Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

As a returning player from launch, what can my friends and I do together?

Cubez
Cubez
✭✭
Hey,
When ESO was released, I convinced my friends to purchase the game. It was fun and all but we honestly couldn't figure out what to do together, mind you this was the first couple of months so i'm sure a lot has changed. Only things we really did was group dungeons and that was all we could really figure out.

They lost interest because there wasn't much we could all do together, so I continued playing for a bit longer before giving up.

Now that ESOTU has been released for sometime now, i've been itching to get back into this. What can my friends and I do together (3 of us)? Can we quest together, anything new that they've added? I've tried to keep up to date with the content they've been adding over the years but I find myself lost when I tried getting back into it last year.

We are all relatively low level, best I can remember is under 30.

Thanks.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of ESO PvE content is too easy when not done solo (okay its easy even when solo but... :))

The things that come to mind that would make grouping with 3 others benefical (besides group dungeons) is cyrodiil pvp, imperial city pve/pvp, and wrothgar bosses.

If you are not averse to PvP, you could have a lot of fun as a group of three in cyrodiil. The campaign 'blackwater blade' is specially there for non-veteran characters, and does not suffer from the worst issues vet-enabled campaigns do.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Basically what's been said above. Group dungeons, PvP, Wrothgar WB, public dungeons(as opposed to group they're not instanced and can usually easily be soloed, but they do have a lot of mobs so it makes sense to do them with several players)..oh there's also Craglorn. It's an extremely underrated zone in my opinion - it greatly lacks any meaningful reward for doing it, even in terms of exp, but it's still a whole beautiful zone with some extremeley well designed delves/fights etc. You have to be at least vet 1 in order to enter Craglorn and it's been designed as a group zone(though it's been nerfed immensely since then so by now a lot of people can easily solo most of it). There's a couple annoying quests there which require set number of people(up to 4 for a couple quests) to progress, but for the most part you can have great fun there with just a couple of friends if you aren't bothered by lack of meaningful reward.