Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [EXTENDED] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NA Player Looking for Guild

Bunndale
Bunndale
Hey all,

I'm new to ESO & I'm looking to play with friendly fellow ESO players. I'm only lvl 9 Sorcerer. I have a mic and I think the game would be more fun playing with others! :) my PSN is Bunndale and that's also my ESO tag. Elf is name Bruttie
  • mikeb16_ESO41
    mikeb16_ESO41
    ✭✭✭
    HI bunndale

I'm a High Elf Sorcerer level 50 Rank 9.

When I started playing ESOTU I too wanted to join up with others, mainly so that I had help through the tough times. But my problems were that none of my friends played and at such times that I play there are very few other in game players. Still, as time went on if I saw someone struggling to defeat an enemy I'd join in and help. Also if I saw someone die I'd heal them. Then I found I got invites to join Guilds and others wanting me to be a friend and or party.

I've never accepted a guild invite though, because by then I had a Clannfear and a Midnight Matriarch to fight with me and didn't really need anyone else. But you can always team up or tag along with others in a mine or anywhere. As for Dungeons that might need a group, just hang around outside, someone is bound to invite you to join sooner or later.

I'm a loner in life and in the game. But if you want in game friends it'll happen eventually, just hang in there and if asked accept.

Good Luck
    High Elf, VampArconist
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a guild we've just started that specializes in leveling and learning the game. It's called Fighting to Fifty. I'm not near my console now...shoot me a message in game to davey1107 if you want an invite.

We're doing a PVP tutorial on Friday night...but you need to get the character to level 10 to get into Cyrodiil.
  • r3d_d3v1l89
    Hey my crew plays on a weekend basis were on east coast time in the US. Were level 40s but we dont mind helping out. we created a new guild but were not big at all we dont even have the required 10 people yet because were casual gamers so if you want us to help you out and dont mind having a good time add me on ps4: r3d_d3v1l89

Mic required!

Safe travels!