Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Serjutin19 Scourge Journalist. (The Story of a Lonley Daggerfall) (EU Server) (PS4) UPDATED V7.14

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
I posted this forum earlier in December of last year. But I just got contacted today by the member of Aldermi Dominion guild whom I wrote about. But wasn't sure who the guild was. Earlier today I got a surprise message from one of the guild members who reported to his fellow guild members about my post, who recognize my gamertag on that day. I got permission to post there guild name and guild picture. I tried to attach photo. But I not know how. So I decided to move my other forum post to over here with link. You can read about my other post titled " The Story of a Lonley Daggerfall in Scourge" here by using this link. You might have to scroll to the top of the post. http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/238295/the-story-of-a-lonley-daggerfall-in-scourge-eu-servers-ps4#latest

I would like to present to you all. This Aldermiri Domanion Guild who I wrote about. They also want me to clarify that this is a German Guild also.

Guild Name: Allianz der Anderlinge

Allianz der Anderlinge facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/anderlinge/

Guild Photo below.

* Please note: I do not endorse nor affiliated with this guild. All names and picture and or social media are the solely property of the guild in question. I only post name of guild, picture of guild and or social media with permission only. I am just doing this for fun. Trying to get out of my shell you see. In regards to high demand I will continue to write in my spare time. Please forgive of my errors in writing. :blush:

* Who ever is interested that is on Europe Servers and on PS4 who only plays in Scourge. Who is interested in me to write or take photos. Please message me via my psn message. Serjustin19 I will do my best. I am new at this stuff. Just wanted to get out of my shell. Thank you all. Have a good day.
Edited by Serjustin19 on July 14, 2016 4:51PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Asared
    Asared
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10/10

love this lonely blue Guy!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asared wrote: »
    10/10

love this lonely blue Guy!

Thank you. Like you to :blush:

Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATES!

Sorry for not writing as often. Havent found much clients. But al is not lost!

For the first part. I would like to share with you all. Ebonheart attacking my Daggerfall Keep. I claimed. Due tomreasons and I am very odd. I was very honored and my duty as writer. To jump down and greet them. And Hopefully take screenshots while not being attacked. ( Please note. You will only see one Ebonheart. But more trebushets and reds behind me. This was a safe place for me.) Here is picture 1.

Next picture I will introduce you to two Aldermiri Dominion. Whom I didn't get picture of sadly. But in order to protect them. But I did got a picture of a map! Who dosen't love maps? :blush: I been watching these 2 Aldermi Dominion awhile yesterday January 12 2016. I was very impressed. These two keeped on dying attacking red farm sadly. But I was so impressed in fact they keep coming back. Very brave.

So about 5 times later. I showed myself to them. Well kinda sort of. Now imagine me going out of hiding behind them while they fight. Running really fast through them while attacking red npc's while they might be confused? So finaly we captured the red resource. Those 2 Aldermi Dominion and 1 Daggerfall. Which was me.

So they came up to me weapons drawn. Walked around me couple of times. Unsure what to do. So I used good job emote. Then they. You know what truly amazing. You see these two AD. One was around level 20 or so kajjit and this Vetran Sorceor around Vet 9 Sorceor or so who is a vampire. But I could of sworn I saw meet this Vetran 9 Vampire Sorceor before. But not know where. Can't put my Imperial Dance to it. :wink:

So anyways I helped them captured more red resources . I died a few. Since The red keep is way far bottom right corner of map. Since I Daggerfall. I got long ways to travel. But I really don't mind. I could've gave up yes. But also please note I admire these 2 AD bravery. So I help them capture resources. Then finally we attack Ebon Heart wall. (Sorry Ebon Heart. I Will help who ever is in need) Hence were this picture of map comes from.

However before we went inside Ebon Heart keep. These two AD showed me a secret that I struggled with for 15 minutes. Finally I Figured out how to do it. They were very patient which I thank them and keep on repeating theses skills. I could tell you all. But it wouldn't be a secrete and plus it will go against my rules. So finaly the challenge began. We keep on entter inside red keep. We tried destroying red npc's inside. But there to hard. So we all called it a night after 1 hour of trying take Ebonheart keep. I was very impressed with these two Aldermi Dominion and I was glad I was able to help them while they let me. So here is the picture of map I wanted to show.

For the final Grand Finale. I would like to post you a link for you all to watch on my YouTube channel. Very nice and confusing. I would like to introduce to you of what I call a U.D.A (Undientify Dark Anchor) This happened around 3-5 times. Finaly I got close. I was hoping it did. It did one last time. :blush: Hope you like. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NPc3JQ7jz_g

Here this ends this article. Until next time my friends and readers. What will happen next in future? Will something grand happen? What will I do next? Only my journey will find the answers we seek. Until then. Just remember no matter what faction or alliance you are in. I will still love you all. Take care my friends. Also please forgive my spelling :neutral:
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings I was logging back in to Orsanium. But come to my surprise when I got back to my room while I was logging in. This what happened. I would like to write. " Dear beutiful huge Elk. You are very gorgeous and strong. The color of your fur is all brown like bark.

I just want to cuddle in your fur. The antlers are so long. I could of put my clothes on your rack. But I will feel saddened if I did that. I was wondering why you not run away when you could. I know us hunters and mere alike hunt you. For our provising.

You have every right to be afraid dear elk. But you dearest elk made mynday for real. You have chosen me. For some odd reason. I know not. But what ever your thinking dearest elk. I really want to know. But I truly understand I not want to share. But dearest elk I might add what a beautiful picture. You and I took together.

I might frame the picture and send it to you dearest elk. So go ahead hide. Go run to your home. Where it safe from those horrible hunters like myself. But before you go. I must dare ask. Were is your mailing address? :neutral:

Edited by Serjustin19 on January 23, 2016 12:41AM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silly Cute Bear.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all. I just want let everyone know. That I will no longer serve the blues. I will instead serve the reds. It was mostly my idea. But was also part of deal towards the reds. So I will no longer write as a DC member. But inside write as a EP member. Thank you all.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE AS OF MAY 3 2016 I Serjustin19 serving Scourge PS4 EU. The lonley Daggerfall is now back. I have seen so many changes. Have also served both all 3 alliance. However my orginal DC got deleted. By my doing. Henceforth I will go ahead and show you my new character. Whom will now take my orginal DC place.

I also must admit. I totally forgot about this post. I am sorry my fans. Whomever you may be. I will do my best to currently working on this Journal. Whatever is going on in Scourge on PS4 EU. Mostly what ever intrest me. Please remember. I will try my best to continue to do this journal. But no promises. Thank you all.

Now here is my new character. Currently serving DC. Who is also a templar. Like my original DC. Whom will now take my old DC character place.

Name: Sir George Henry Edward

Currently Serving: Daggerfall Convinent

Campaign: Scourge PS4 EU

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATED: May 8 2016 (Also was wondering how can I add videos to the alliance thread. I usually do pvp. I was unsure how to put videos. hence why I put my journal here. But I wasn't sure if my journal is alright to stay here also. Any help would be good.Many thanks in advance.

Greeting to all my fans. I Serjustin19 Will love to share you 3 different videos. That I made in Scourge On PS4 EU. My character. Sir George Henry Edward will like to take you all to a tour. Of all the stuff that has happened to me within this week.

First up. I present to you all a Video of my DC level 30(ish) Templar with 360 CP duel a Vet 10 AD Templar. Funny part that I wish was saved. was that AD chased me all over the place. Before the duel. Not know why :blush: But all the other AD tried to stop that AD. But That Ad whom I dueled after finally got me.

Hence why I will show you all. Two different pictures. 1 before duel and 1 after the duel of my defeat stats. At the end of the video. I had a blast at the time and before of the duel. I also wore 7 piece of heavy armor. Was a challenge. But I just love heavy armor. Very fun duel . Can't wait to do it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPB2nXWqOpA

2nd Video is when I was in a group. I want to apologize first and foremost. for attacking that AD whom I think wasn't there at the time when we attack him. I just realized this after I hit him once. But after that incident, It was a very good battle. Between us DC and Against AD.

Even though are group was very small. We manage to hold are ground. For a little while at least. we were very far away from DC base. think at the very end of the map. Can't remember honestly. i tried my best to keep my group alive. Was an amazing fight. Unfortunatley. Us Dc couldn't manage the fight for long.

US DC have finaly been overcomed. Since AD keep was very close by. But want to say. Which ever AD who took in this fight with us DC in Scourge on PS4 EU . I thank you. Both of are sides fought very bravely and was a good challenge. Very fun. And to that red as well. Whomever you may be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Qn-ix-qbg

Lastly. I present you all. A glitched EP guard. I just wanted to see some action against EP and AD. At the very end of the map. But instead. I got chased by the healer and that EP guard. Unfortunately when EP guard tried to went back it glitched. It was very interisting to see. I must admit. I was tad bit sad that EP guard went away after. Thank you all for reading my journal and or watch my videos in Journal also. Until next time. No matter which side your on. I wish you all well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qp7N13LJ7w
    Edited by Serjustin19 on May 9, 2016 4:30AM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings All. Just a heads up. I will now do interviews also with other PvPers on PS4 EU Scourge only at this time. Since I usually always go there.

However I will also continue to try and post stuff that is interesting. Least for me . Will also be about PS4 EU Scourge. Many thanks. Have a good day/night.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated May 13 2016. Interview 1. ( I will use my PSN Gamer tag. Serjustin19 , then initial S19 and initial of interviewee.) I also have permission to post my interview form the person(s) I did interview with.

1. Serjustin19: What faction do you/group serve in?
    [KS: Pact

2. S19: Do you have a guild/ or group currently serve in one?
    KS: I am in several. Both pvp and pve

3. S19: What name is the guild/s?
    ]KS: I think i'll skip this one lol

4. S19: Are you usually in a group or solo?
    KS: Depends on the day and time. I split between both.

5. S19: If your in a group. What are your group motives? (Examples are: doing nothing, saving everyone or destroying stuff)
    KS: if pvp, follow the crown. In pve.... don't stand in the red stuff

6. S19: If you are in a group. What are your groups interests (game wise)
    KS: oh. We like a variety of games. I'm planning to get Dark Souls 3 sometime soon

7. S19: If you are a solo player. What are your intreste or motives?
    KS: Solo. I generally run missions

8. S19: Are you/ group loyal to one faction?
    KS: My groups are pretty much all pact players. Though I am sure they have characters in other factions.

9. S19: Do you/group serve any other factions? If so which alliance?
    KS: Unsure

10: S19: Do you/ group do PvE or PvP?
    KS: Both

11. S19: If you had to choose PvE or PvP. Which one will seem benefit the most for you or your group?
    KS: I prefer pve and it depends on my group

12: S19: If PvP mostly benefit the most for you or your group. In what campaign do you/ group serve the most?
    KS: We change campaigns off and on

13: S19: Have you or your group. Been an Emperor or Empress before?
    KS: me, nope. Never empress. In my group. I think several.

14: S19: If you or your group did became Empress and or Emperor. How long?
    KS: I honestly don't know

15. S19: Are you or your group well known?
    KS: My groups are

16 S19: What is your and or your group's motto? ( For example: My motto for me in my ESO Forum thread is. " I am known as a traitor by many. But a hero to some:)
    KS: Can't think of one

17. S19: Do you or your group duel?
    KS: I try to avoid dueling

18. S19: On ESO forum. My ESO forum profile is Serjustwhy Have you or your group ever read my posts?
    KS: not me. Sorry. Im rarely on game forums

19. S19: If you or your group ever did read my posts on ESO forum. In what thread or article you and or your group hate/like?
    KS: N/A

20: S19: On what platform and server are you and or group is located?
    KS: PS4 EU and NA

21: S19: For myself. I currently serve on PS4 EU. In Scourge always. My PSN Gamertag is Serjustin19 Have you or your group heard of me before?
    KS: Yup. I ran into you while running missions

22: S19: If you and or your group have heard of me. In honestly as you can be. What do you think of me? ( Can be positive or negative)
    KS: I don't know yet.

S19: Before I close. I want to say thank you. For giving me a chance. To write about you and or your group. It was a pleasure to do this interview.

S19: In a scale between 1 being super awesome interview to 5 being horrible interview. What would you and or your group whom I did interview with choose and why?

S19: Would you or your group recommend this interview to some one else. For me to interview with and why? Thank you again for taking the time to do the interview with. i wish you all well! Good day and or good night.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated May 13 2016. Interview 2. ( I will use my PSN Gamer tag. Serjustin19 , then initial S19 and initial of interviewee.) I also have permission to post my interview form the person(s) I did interview with.

1. Serjustin19: What faction do you/group serve in?
    TS: Dominion

2. S19: Do you have a guild/ or group currently serve in one?
    TS: Have my own guild and am a member with priviledges in four other guilds.

3. S19: What name is the guild/s?
    TS: "The First Bank Of Cyrodiil", "Imperial Legion of Nobles", "Scuttlebutts" and "Blade Dancer"

4. S19: Are you usually in a group or solo?
    TS: More solo than group

5. S19: If your in a group. What are your group motives? (Examples are: doing nothing, saving everyone or destroying stuff)
    TS: Capturing objectives in PvP

6. S19: If you are in a group. What are your groups interests (game wise)
    TS: Group: PvP and dungeons

7. S19: If you are a solo player. What are your intreste or motives?
    TS: Solo: quests

8. S19: Are you/ group loyal to one faction?
    TS: Myself and my close friends only play for the Dominion.

9. S19: Do you/group serve any other factions? If so which alliance?
    TS: NO

10: S19: Do you/ group do PvE or PvP?
    TS: Yes. Both

11. S19: If you had to choose PvE or PvP. Which one will seem benefit the most for you or your group?
    TS: PvE is more benefical to solo and groups You can't get good gear without doing work outside of Cyrodiil.

12: S19: If PvP mostly benefit the most for you or your group. In what campaign do you/ group serve the most?
    TS: Scourge and Haderus as a backup. When nobody is on Scourge, We do Haderus.

13: S19: Have you or your group. Been an Emperor or Empress before?
    TS: No, but some acquaintances from the war have. Part of my set was crafted by a Former Empress.

14: S19: If you or your group did became Empress and or Emperor. How long?
    TS: NO

15. S19: Are you or your group well known?
    TS: Not really. You see all the same people if you play in the same campaign alot, So you probaly be recognized.

16 S19: What is your and or your group's motto? ( For example: My motto for me in my ESO Forum thread is. " I am known as a traitor by many. But a hero to some:)
    TS: None

17. S19: Do you or your group duel?
    TS: No. All duelingis, in my opinion, is boosting for alliance points. Just do the war and fight openly.

18. S19: On ESO forum. My ESO forum profile is Serjustwhy Have you or your group ever read my posts?
    TS: No. I only go on the forum when I'm looking for an answer to complicated question.

19. S19: If you or your group ever did read my posts on ESO forum. In what thread or article you and or your group hate/like?
    TS: N/A

20: S19: On what platform and server are you and or group is located?
    TS: PS4, EU server

21: S19: For myself. I currently serve on PS4 EU. In Scourge always. My PSN Gamertag is Serjustin19 Have you or your group heard of me before?
    TS: I killed you twice and ran into you once after. You started blowing kisses at me and I ran away.

22: S19: If you and or your group have heard of me. In honestly as you can be. What do you think of me? ( Can be positive or negative)
    TS: Your good. Anyone's better than A pact member.

S19: Before I close. I want to say thank you. For giving me a chance. To write about you and or your group. It was a pleasure to do this interview.

S19: In a scale between 1 being super awesome interview to 5 being horrible interview. What would you and or your group whom I did interview with choose and why?

S19: Would you or your group recommend this interview to some one else. For me to interview with and why? Thank you again for taking the time to do the interview with. i wish you all well! Good day and or good night.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings all. Sorry again. Haven't continue this for a while. Haven't been myself of late for while. I would still like to continue. However I will like to change the title. But it won't fit on top. The new title will be (Since I been going back and forth from AD and DC of late)

The Story Of of a Lonley Daggerfall and Friends.

As of now. This version is currently updated. V7.14 (July 14)

More stuff will come soon. Thank you.

Also who ever wants there guild to be in spotlight. Who are in Scourge PS4 EU. Please message me here or via my psn gamertag. Serjustin19. I can do all alliances :smiley:

Also if ZOS is reading this. Is it alright I put this here. But if not. Can you please move this to campaigns or alliances. Since it mostly contain pvp stuff. Also was wondering how can I put videos and pictures in campaign and or alliance area of forum? Many thanks for your help.

Edited by Serjustin19 on July 14, 2016 5:04PM