The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown store crafting motif question

BreacaT
BreacaT
✭✭✭
Thinking of buying the 'glass armour' crafting motif from the crown store. Question, can I split the woodworking/blacksmithing/clothing between alts?

Chris
Remember red = dead and a dead dd deals no dps.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly no, crown store motifs can only be consumed by one character. You will have to buy it for each room you want to be able to use that style.

Edit for more detail: the crown store glass motif is a single motif, not the multiple pages that circulate in-game.
    Edited by Reverb on January 22, 2016 4:06PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • BreacaT
    BreacaT
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks.
  • BreacaT
    BreacaT
    ✭✭✭
    just one more question, presumably the crown store motif book will allow me to do all parts e.g. hat, arms, gloves etc?
  • Taryf
    Taryf
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    PS4
    EU
    Imperial Dragonknight Stamina Tank
    Ebonheart Pact

M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk - M'aiq the Liar
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BreacaT wrote: »
    just one more question, presumably the crown store motif book will allow me to do all parts e.g. hat, arms, gloves etc?

Yes. And make sure you are logged to the character that you want to learn the motif on before you buy it. I got the motif and it comes as a book to your inventory, so I suppose you could bank it and transfer it to another character (though I never tried to bank the one I got). However it is a good habit to be logged into the character that you are buying the upgrade for.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"