The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ended

MrPrecise
MrPrecise
Soul Shriven
The end :3
Edited by MrPrecise on March 21, 2019 5:23PM
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My opinions? Awright...
    MrPrecise wrote: »
    Starter Pack:
    I suppose it could be done. If they changed the crown store that some purchases unlocked a in-game special... DLC-ish... say, buy the pack in the crown store, which activates a special function during the tutorial where you will recieve the pack. During every time you play through the tutorial.
    Bag & Bank Upgrades:
    Eh. Not likely to happen, seeing how these crown purchases are there to fleece the impatient. Those who know better raise their inventory/bank with in-game gold. It's quite doable once you get into veteran ranks and rake in the profits from all the gaming you might end up doing. Those who don't, deserve to shell out crowns over crowns for their impatience! ;)
    Rinding Lessons Upgrade:
    Same as bank. Those unwilling to put in the time might as wall bleed lots of crowns for their impatience. Not like this is the only choice after all.
    Vampire and Werewolf Skills:
    Again, there is a completely viable in-game way to gain vampy or wolfy status for free. I have no pity for those who want the shortcut - let 'em pay.

Though I -suppose- it could be done differently as well... make the crown store purtchase unlock a special item/location in-world that can be interacted with to spawn a infectous bloodfiend/werewolf? That way people pay once, and then can use it on every character, or multiple times on one, as they please. On the other hand... why would they do that when it would lower their profits? If people plan badly, its not ZOSs fault they'd have to pay again, right?
    Crown Motif Pack`s:
    This one I agree with, at those prices, I would have expected them to be an unlock that lets people withdraw as many bound copies of the motiv book as they like. I mean, come on... that's a Heap of crowns you are collecting for one of the rare motiv books!
    On the other hand... buy it once for your crafter, and that's that... or gain the motivs in-game, spending huge amounts of time in some cases... and I can see how they would want to keep the "rare" motivs -rare- by overpricing them in the crown store...
    Imperal Crafting
    Hmmm... no. Just because I have one dunmer doesn't mean all my non-dunmer alts learn dunmer style. But... a discount for the unlock for those who already bought imerial edition, that would seem viable...
    All in all. Make more features bound to account and not the character.
    Most things are shared across the account. Some that affect individual character stats are character-bound. I can understand the wish to see more account-wide, but... its not too likely to happen.
    Wish 1. Make the store show in real world money, feel its no need for fictional currency.
    All game stores I know of have fictional currency. I always assumed it is for some legal reasons.
    Wish 2. Lower the prices on the marked, i feel some of the items are a bit overpriced. (Like Imperal Crafting for example)
    That is worth discussing... some things indeed seem a bit pricey. I can see how they might keep some overpriced to ensure the in-game rarity... and I can see they wanting some decent profit from the crown store... but as time goes by, I think introducing discounts might be a good idea...

Hey, at least all the things ESO has in their cash store are entirely optional. Not like other games I played where you needed to shell out cashstore currency to get the max tier equipment (or worse, lockbox keys that gave you a -chance- at rolling that stuff...)
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I actually agree with this.The things you buy in the crown store should be account wide.
  • CuzImHarley
    CuzImHarley
    ✭✭
    If not having my mount lessons apply to all my characters, the at least if I desire to delete one I could get the ones I bought with crowns back.

Also ............... I think it would be a great idea and seller to add to crown store scrolls that can speed up research time. That's something I would buy!

One more thing ..... How can console members get the white tiger mount that pc ESO members could get for free..
    AD 810 Templar healer
    AD 810 Magica DK
    AD 810 Magica NB
    AD 810 Magica Sorc
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    If not having my mount lessons apply to all my characters, the at least if I desire to delete one I could get the ones I bought with crowns back.

Also ............... I think it would be a great idea and seller to add to crown store scrolls that can speed up research time. That's something I would buy!

One more thing ..... How can console members get the white tiger mount that pc ESO members could get for free..

We can't there's a lot we don't get that pc did in the past
  • Dcaliber
    Dcaliber
    ✭✭✭
    I just want the barbershop with race changes/name changes.
    "Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination"
    -Mark Twain
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For them to bugtest items before adding to the store, like some of the costumes.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

There isn't a white tiger mount on any platform... yet.

The tiger mount (yellow/black) was a loyalty reward for 10+ month subscribers, long before the game even became available on console. It wasn't exactly 'free'.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AlienSlof wrote: »

There isn't a white tiger mount on any platform... yet.

The tiger mount (yellow/black) was a loyalty reward for 10+ month subscribers, long before the game even became available on console. It wasn't exactly 'free'.

The sensche was for being in on the first Betas,not for subbing 10+ months.