The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

"T²" - Tanking Tournament 1 - "Daedroth of That Size"

• Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Paske wrote: »
    Great idea mate.

Really looking forward to see how this unfolds.

Show us your prowess proud tank of Tamriel.
    Let your shields and unbreakable will be testament to skill and fortune.

Care to join us in competition? Thank you for the encouragement.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Paske
    Paske
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great idea mate.

I might

Thinking of builds and such.

Definitely looks interesting.

Even if I fail horribly this seems like a fun event.

Worst case scenario - will learn how to be a better tank in process.
  • FizzOnly
    FizzOnly
    ✭✭✭
    just discovered this thread and omg this is a really cool idea!Sadly i dont have a Tank but do you or others host events like this for healers?

i like it <3
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    FizzOnly wrote: »
    just discovered this thread and omg this is a really cool idea!Sadly i dont have a Tank but do you or others host events like this for healers?

i like it <3

I don't know of any similar events.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Great idea mate.

I might

Thinking of builds and such.

Definitely looks interesting.

Even if I fail horribly this seems like a fun event.

Worst case scenario - will learn how to be a better tank in process.

I'm most interested in seeing the routes people take, even if they don't do super well.
    Don't tank

• Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a NB tank, I use 5 leeching plate, as it is BiS for a NB tank. Caltrops, Twisting andDoT from the set. Theywouldnt die fast. But they would die eventually.

Suru
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Suru wrote: »
    As a NB tank, I use 5 leeching plate, as it is BiS for a NB tank. Caltrops, Twisting andDoT from the set. Theywouldnt die fast. But they would die eventually.

That is part of the challenge. If this tournament goes well, then there will be more in the future and that probably includes challenges that a nightblade would destroy.

I implore you to come up with a way of tanking Daedroths and keeping them alive.
    Don't tank

• Smolt
    Smolt
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFIFVmycjuU#action=share

So this is my first attempt. I should have put defensive stance and structured entropy on both bars. Also should have hit the crystal before pulling the harvesters. Derped it up a bit here and there, healer helped me out quite a bit. I couldn't start the fight with the harvesters already pulled, also, there was some confusion with one of the dps about what to do once the target of 8 daedroth was reached. He thought I wanted him to kill them once eighth had spawned. So we had to wait for a few more to spawn to get gold... but it worked out ok anyhow. Had fun doing this, and can't believe I am the first to post a video.

Let's make eso tanking great again.
    Edited by Smolt on November 22, 2015 8:48AM
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Smolt , bravo! I need to make a response to this by getting up 10 Daedroth! Really, you handled these enemies in superb fashion!
    Edited by Personofsecrets on November 22, 2015 9:05AM
    Don't tank

• Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Suru , perhaps you could try just targeting High Kinlord Rillis with your attacks. It would be tought, but really cool if it worked.
    Don't tank

• Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Suru , perhaps you could try just targeting High Kinlord Rillis with your attacks. It would be tought, but really cool if it worked.

That would defeat the whole purpose of a NB tank utilizing siphoninh strikes :P

Suru
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Thermidorr the sorc tank would like to present his entry:

Since it's therm, gear is likely unspectacular. Hot air balloons were referenced inappropriatley and subsequently censored.

Edited by Thelon on December 2, 2015 7:27AM
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Canceled until further notice.
    Don't tank

• Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rip
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why ?
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Why ?

I'm not able to generate enough interest.
    Don't tank

• LordDragos
    LordDragos
    ✭✭
    just found this post, but great idea, going to try this on my tank
    Imperial Dragonknight Tank - EP
    Breton Magic Nightblade - EP
    Breton Templar Healer/DPS - EP
    Imperial Stamina Nightbalde - EP
    Imperial Templar Tank - DC
    High Elf Sorcerer - AD
    Imperial Stam Sorcere - DC
    Dunmer Dragonknight - EP