The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

RP Locations?

oMrRust
oMrRust
✭✭✭✭
Where are some daily, normal RP?

I know locations for DC like at Koeglinn, Fells Run (Sometimes), and sometimes at Rosy Lion.

But what are normal locations for EP?
  • BashMegaMoth
    BashMegaMoth
    ✭✭
    Ebony Flask, I say!
    "Every insult and every slight must be repayed in kind.''
  • Selique
    Selique
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are several place NA-EP side that usually have a good amount of RP.

I can't speak for Skyrim directly (I know there are tons though), but Morrowind has Ebonheart City and almost any village in Deshaan.

Shadowfen has Alten Corimont and Stormhold, where people regularly gather for Roleplay.
    Falls-With-Grace ~ Shadowscale (Argonian Night Blade)
    Selique Lasra ~ Captain, Smuggler, Swashbuckler (Redguard Templar)
    Chases-Comets ~ Shellback Warrior (Argonian Dragon Knight)
    Slissix-Kir ~ Swamp Shaman (Argonian Sorcerer)
    Hail Sithis..
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    There's normally roleplay in the large main city taverns of each faction, and occasionally around and about. Great for if you want to nip in for casual RP or if you're in a guild meeting.
  • Samsayia
    Samsayia
    ✭✭✭
    ----edit---
    Edited by Samsayia on January 27, 2016 7:00AM