The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

eso imperial package... I keep getting it... glitch

lastango
lastango
✭✭✭
It's like a glitch... I keep getting the maps and pledge of mara, etc... it's like my 4th time in 7 months. I get the 3 "WELCOME" emails from ESO... and all over the perks. Is it just me or has anyone else been getting the imperial dlc package over and over and over...

The do keep forgetting the crowns however - They never send the 1500 crowns.
  • TERMINAT0R_XVII
    TERMINAT0R_XVII
    ✭✭✭
    Check your bank NOW.
    Xbox one NA server
    Current CP level: 481
    Main= Clan-Mother Ra'Zaria: Khajiit Dragonknight EP (Toxic Shock Build)
    Hlevala Redoran: Dark elf Sorcerer DC (Daedric Sorcerer Build)(race subject to change)
    Tsudajiti-Ri: Level 23 Kajiit Nightblade AD (Magicka, 3 hit ko Build)
    Tulara Ayrenn: High Elf Templar DC (Right Hand of Mara Build)
    One-Who-Breaks-Mountains: Argonian Templar EP (Left Hand of Mara Build)
    Lillca Boulder-Child: Nord Dragonknight EP (Indominable Tank Build)(no purge)
    Logranka-Gra-Orsinium: Level Orc Dragonknight AD (Volcanic Incineration Build)
    Nivinora Night-Hollow: Wood Elf Nightblade DC (Jaqspur Build)(bow abilities only)
    High Queen Atmorra: Level 10 Redguard Templar EP (Tireless Stamplar)
    Rakkiza Mane-Sister: Level 7 Khajiit nightblade DC (in progress)
    Vavakra Telvanni: Level 36 Dunmer Warden AD (in progress) (race subject to change)
  • TERMINAT0R_XVII
    TERMINAT0R_XVII
    ✭✭✭
    I meant your real life bank and your in game bank. Check ALL of your gear, Inventory, gold, collectibles, personal bank content and crown balance.
    Xbox one NA server
    Current CP level: 481
    Main= Clan-Mother Ra'Zaria: Khajiit Dragonknight EP (Toxic Shock Build)
    Hlevala Redoran: Dark elf Sorcerer DC (Daedric Sorcerer Build)(race subject to change)
    Tsudajiti-Ri: Level 23 Kajiit Nightblade AD (Magicka, 3 hit ko Build)
    Tulara Ayrenn: High Elf Templar DC (Right Hand of Mara Build)
    One-Who-Breaks-Mountains: Argonian Templar EP (Left Hand of Mara Build)
    Lillca Boulder-Child: Nord Dragonknight EP (Indominable Tank Build)(no purge)
    Logranka-Gra-Orsinium: Level Orc Dragonknight AD (Volcanic Incineration Build)
    Nivinora Night-Hollow: Wood Elf Nightblade DC (Jaqspur Build)(bow abilities only)
    High Queen Atmorra: Level 10 Redguard Templar EP (Tireless Stamplar)
    Rakkiza Mane-Sister: Level 7 Khajiit nightblade DC (in progress)
    Vavakra Telvanni: Level 36 Dunmer Warden AD (in progress) (race subject to change)
  • lastango
    lastango
    ✭✭✭
    Good one... my bank is fine... they get their eso subscription fee... but just once a month etc...
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working as intended,its part of the thieves guild dlc lol
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It shouldn't be possible to buy the Imperial Edition Upgrade more than once. If you've already got it then it should be greyed out in the crown store. So it seems unlikely that it would be someone else making purchases on your account (which is what I think Terminator is getting at).

This might be a stupid question but are you sure you're not getting them again because you're logging into different servers? If you got the Imperial Edition originally, or bought the upgrade through the website before it was moved to the crown store then you will get the items on the NA server, EU server and PTS.

Other than that it must be a bug.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got it too. It is like the third time since 06/2015, one was the original one so two extra. Nothing has happened to my in game account and I have been charged nothing. They did do something to the server today as they removed the 50% off bag sale in the Crown Store.

• OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got two additional times in the last 7 months.

No need to be alarmed. It's a glitched in their mail system that seems to randomly trigger during maintenance periods.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Should be pleased, you get another treasure map for each map location so Malachite Shards are free :wink: