The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO not seeing add-ons

kevlarto_ESO
kevlarto_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
For some reason my new computer will not see the add-ons folder or the add-ons, I have tried manually add them, used minion to add them, checked the path, everything looks the same as my old computer, I was using windows 10 upgrade on my old computer this one came with windows 10, nothing special about the computer just I7, installed everything in default locations, I am out of ideas on my end, any one else this issue. Thanks
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2 most common mistakes are:

1) Putting addons into the wrong folder for the server I use. If you're on NA they need to be in live, if you're on EU they need to be in liveeu and for the PTS obviously they need to be in PTS. (If you play on multiple servers you a copy in each one.)

2) Using winzip to unzip them and ending up with addons in subfolders, which means the game won't see them. Go into the AddOns folder and double click the file for one of your addons. If the only thing inside is a single folder with the same name then you need to cut and paste that into the AddOns folder (and delete or overwrite the existing one).
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What server? I have mods on the NA server,but when I try to DL them for the EU server they never show up.