The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Clockwork city

Exstazik
Exstazik
✭✭✭✭
Just find this in internet
64d2b7b9afdb.png
  • Bloodfang
    Bloodfang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn this looks promising.
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    Collect 1000+ directions pieces and get DLC for free >:)
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    only going to cost 79.99! Best get them wallets ready :D
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes me scream like a little girl on the inside. Stoked if this is real.
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    clockwork city has been in development for a while i think. They had a video of it like last year at least i think. Wont be coming out for a while though coz orsinium, DB and Thives, Murkmire all have to come out before then.
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    aco5712 wrote: »
    clockwork city has been in development for a while i think. They had a video of it like last year at least i think. Wont be coming out for a while though coz orsinium, DB and Thives, Murkmire all have to come out before then.

Do you have any source bout mirkmire?? They announced IC, Orsinuim, DB and thieves DLC to be released over the next year. afaik, nothing is known bout the sequence after that. If you are referring to the ancient old quote from eso live. with the current announcement, I don't think it has any value anymore.

Also, The dark Brotherhood and the thievesguild are organisations and not DLC's on itself. So it is perfectly possible that e.g. the thievesguild content will play in e.g. clockwork city. We know very little wether these two will give also new area's, and if so, where they are.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    aco5712 wrote: »
    Do you have any source bout mirkmire?? They announced IC, Orsinuim, DB and thieves DLC to be released over the next year. afaik, nothing is known bout the sequence after that. If you are referring to the ancient old quote from eso live. with the current announcement, I don't think it has any value anymore.

Also, The dark Brotherhood and the thievesguild are organisations and not DLC's on itself. So it is perfectly possible that e.g. the thievesguild content will play in e.g. clockwork city. We know very little wether these two will give also new area's, and if so, where they are.
    I agree that Clockwork City may be part of the content of the Thieves Guild or the Dark Brotherhood. The other places that were revealed in the same announcement - Abah's Landing and Mephala's Realm - may well be part of them as well.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    This may be unrelated. There are unique trash items like this you can steal and sell in the Outlaws Refuge.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    The value of the map is suspect though. Normally the purple stuff is 750. Unless that is a first draft of Sunny D stealable items.

Would be kinda neat if there was an area that was "Golden Ticket" enterable. Would actually be a trophy worthwhile to keep.
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gorthax wrote: »
    only going to cost 79.99! Best get them wallets ready :D

Not for me.I sub. :}