Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Writ bug.

Grendel_at_ESO
Grendel_at_ESO
✭✭✭
I did a blacksmith writ today in Craglorn, it says to deliver it to the Orsinium Quartermaster but the quest arrow is in Belkarth. However, where the arrow is I can't interact with anything other than stealing. Am I supposed to be in Wrothgar somewhere? I relogged multiple times, even completely exited the game since I often get a bug where I can't interact with anything(makes PvP a whole lot of fun when you can't attack) but still nothing to interact with at the arrow site.
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    If you added the last skill point (6) into recipe improvement then you need to turn in writs in Wrothgar (Orsinium)

EDIT: That is if you have the DLC or ESO Plus and have progressed to Silver...
    Edited by Tallowby on January 18, 2016 7:27PM
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
  • Grendel_at_ESO
    Grendel_at_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Tallowby wrote: »
    If you added the last skill point (6) into recipe improvement then you need to turn in writs in Wrothgar (Orsinium)

EDIT: That is if you have the DLC or ESO Plus and have progressed to Silver...

It's blacksmithing, not provisioning. It seems it's not a new problem, still have not found a solution though. Going to try and find a quartermaster in Wrothgar.