The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

NismoHH PS4 Builds PvP, PvE, Maelstrom Etc. 7 V16's COMPLETED MAELSTROM ON ALL CLASSES...

NismoHH
NismoHH
Hello, my name is NismoHH, I love to PvP and I have been playing ESO since launch day on PS4 console. I have 7 V16 Characters including Magicka Sorc DPS, Magicka NB Tank, Magicka NB DPS, Stamina NB DPS, Magicka Templar Heal/DPS, Magicka Dragonknight DPS and Stamina Dragonknight DPS. I enjoy playing all of them in both PvP and PvE, and I have beaten Maelstrom Arena with all but my tank. I have recently decided to start making videos, and posting information relevent to the game and current meta through my youtube. I hope only to better the community and be another contributing voice to this great game we all love. I recently made my first videos, check them out on my YouTube Page Here

Currently Out of town but I will update the thread more when I come back from Colombia the 28th.

On this thread I will include my build videos, as I feel they can be helpful/relevent to some people needing additional help.. or alternative ideas for their characters/builds.

STAMINA DK PVP Build 'TheOwnur' Orsinium Update
https://youtu.be/ofnfB1gk698

STAMINA DK MAELSTROM Build 'TheOwnur' Evolved
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZJRWqJyGVo

If anyone would like to see my builds for other classes, feel free to post a comment, and when I get a chance I will create the build video, thanks for stopping by, enjoy!
Edited by NismoHH on December 20, 2015 4:53AM
www.twitch.tv/NismoHH/
YouTube
PSN - NismoHH
V16 Mag Sorc | V16 Stam NB | V16 NB TANK | V16 Mag NB | V16 Mag Temp | V16 Stam DK | V16 Mag DK
Questions? @NismoHH or PM me here
  • timmayyyboy
    timmayyyboy
    ✭✭
    Does stampede proc the enchant on the 2H maelstorm? And also i have the masters bow exactly the same as in this video, but the enchant only lasts literally 10 minutes before i have to recharge it with a grand soul gem. I was wondering if you have the same problem?
  • NismoHH
    NismoHH
    Hey Timmayyboy, yeah stampede will proc the DOT from the Maelstrom 2h. As far as the Master Bow, the enchantment does tend to run out super quick, just keep in mind, you only really need it charged if your planning on using a poison ability, other than that, the additional stamina bonus will stay even when the enchantment charge runs out.
    www.twitch.tv/NismoHH/
    YouTube
    PSN - NismoHH
    V16 Mag Sorc | V16 Stam NB | V16 NB TANK | V16 Mag NB | V16 Mag Temp | V16 Stam DK | V16 Mag DK
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice stuff, man! I will be checking out your sorc vid as soon as I feel I have the time to attempt to beat VMSA.
  • timmayyyboy
    timmayyyboy
    ✭✭
    NismoHH wrote: »
    Hey Timmayyboy, yeah stampede will proc the DOT from the Maelstrom 2h. As far as the Master Bow, the enchantment does tend to run out super quick, just keep in mind, you only really need it charged if your planning on using a poison ability, other than that, the additional stamina bonus will stay even when the enchantment charge runs out.

i try to use alot of poison abilities when i use that bow because of that enchant haha i freaked out when i first got it i was super confused. And thats awesome about stampede. I prefer it over crit rush
  • NismoHH
    NismoHH
    Hey Danny, yeah when I get back in town I will upload my sorc PvP build and Maelstrom build, in case you wanna check em out.

Timmayyyboy, that enchantment for the Master bow is sick! Yeah stampede combos well with Wrecking blow, so if your a Stam DK most likely better off running Stampede for the snare so people cant really move away from your WB. Snares are very powerful in PvP.
    www.twitch.tv/NismoHH/
    YouTube
    PSN - NismoHH
  • Powerpeach
    Great work Nismo keep up the good work
  • swiftmoney09
    Good job, I'm looking forward to trying Maelstrom with my stam DK. Ive beaten it several times with my stam nightblade but keep getting staffs and stupid glory jewelery. I have a few questions after watching your video.

If you had the maelstrom daggers would you run dw/bow instead and use weapon power pots?

What do you think about using caltrops, too expensive? I use it on my nightblade but it works well with siphoning, so not sure if it would be good with a DK.

You dont think its worth trying to fit in poison injection to proc that masters bow and get some more execute damage?

Do you think slotting flawless dawnbreaker on the 2h bar for some extra damage is a good idea? Then maybe swap out standard and corrosive on the bow bar depending on the fight.

I would like to see how you run it on your Magika Templar, that's another one I want to try.
  • NismoHH
    NismoHH
    Thank you!

Would I run the daggers, most likely yes, now DW and Bow though, definitely DW and 2H still.

Caltrops are awesome, unfortunately I couldnt mess with them on my Stam DK as she was pretty new, so my PvP rank is low, and yes they are expensive, so it really depends on their usefulness, may be beneficial since the snare + WB is OP

It may be worth trying to get the master bow proc from poison injection, I just prefer to have an ability on my off bar where I can shoot and forget about to maximize DPS/time, similar to caltrops, which is why I use arrow barrage/scorched earth.

Slotting flawless could definitely work, Ultimates are pretty much preference in this arena and build, as long as your good with your resource management you should be fine.

I will consider uploading the templar build I use, I have been taking a break from the game, dealing with real life stuff lol, I will make some vids soon.

www.twitch.tv/NismoHH/
    YouTube
    PSN - NismoHH
  • timmayyyboy
    timmayyyboy
    ✭✭
    Quick question about the ice round #5. I am stuck on it because all of the attacks from enemies and myself are not showing any animation. Like none lol. I cant see what is about to hit and to dodge or avoid. Is this happening/happened to you or anyone else that has read this great post?
    Btw @NismoHH this was extremely helpful thank you
  • NismoHH
    NismoHH
    Hey Timmayyyboy when this happens just log out and log back in, DO NOT EXIT THE ARENA, also make sure you log back in on the same character, this will reload the game so that the animation lag is gone for the moment at least. It has happened to me before where the animations would glitch, and you would get the lag as if you were in Cyrodiil, and this method worked for me.

Goodluck
    www.twitch.tv/NismoHH/
    YouTube
    PSN - NismoHH