Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lycan looking for pack

Kevlar1488
I'm located on PS4/NA, DC
Kevlar1488 Redguard/Nightblade, DC, PS4/NA

Hello, My name is Kevlar. I was found by a riverbed in the Providence of High Rock. Found and raised by my Orsimer parents, I knew I was different. Not because I was of Redguard. Something deeper. Shortly after my 16th birthday on a night much like this, the night of the full moon. I could feel it's power consume me. I passed out with an unprovoked rage that I couldn't control. The next morning I woke up in a field covered in blood. What happened, what have I done, what am I.....
  • Kevlar1488
    Ok so as one of my 5 guilds I decided to try to put together a pack of my own, if your looking to play as a werewolf and need the bite, I already have the bloodmoon ability. Free all I ask is join my pack. And if you're already a wolf looking to play in a structured pack contact me in game. PS4/NA, Daggerfall Covenant.

Hello, My name is Kevlar. I was found by a riverbed in the Providence of High Rock. Found and raised by my Orsimer parents, I knew I was different. Not because I was of Redguard. Something deeper. Shortly after my 16th birthday on a night much like this, the night of the full moon. I could feel it's power consume me. I passed out with an unprovoked rage that I couldn't control. The next morning I woke up in a field covered in blood. What happened, what have I done, what am I.....
  • Kevlar1488
    You can leave your name here and I will send an invite in game.

• Eeventyde
    Eeventyde
    Im not a wolf (yet) but I want to be! Are you still wanting to give this pack a try?? I need a bite first... but I dont think I can do the quest because I am only lvl 9.
    Add me: PSN: jendeelynn
    Dragonknight | DPS | Dark Elf
  • Broz
    Broz
    Soul Shriven
    How's the hunt going Kevlar? Still have room in your pack?
    Fortune favors the bold.
  • Kevlar1488
    Off coarse I have room, but the bite list is growing. I can send you an invite to my pack. Bite are free with pack initiation. Just may have to wait a little. Post psn name here and I send invites.

• Kevlar1488
    Or mail me in game Kevlar1488

• Eeventyde
    Eeventyde
    Just let me know when you are able to bite. I've been trying to catch a spawn but I've had no luck yet. I've also leveled some. I'm at 10 or 11 now.
    Dragonknight | DPS | Dark Elf
  • Kevlar1488
    What faction are you in. In game I noticed you were playing ebonheart pact. I'm daggerfall covenant. Unless u have a character in DC the bite could be a problem as we are playing different factions??

• Falcon9142
    I would like to join, but do not have a bite as of yet!
    PSN : Falcon9142
  • Kevlar1488
    I'll supply the bite. Shoot me a message in game. Same name