The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't create a character...

Aerius_Sygale
Aerius_Sygale
✭✭✭✭
After creating the character, then entering his name, after the "Validating Name" it just goes away and returns to the character creator as if I never did it. Every time. Any way to fix this, or do I just have to wait...?
PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+

Best Answer

• SnuggleMePlease
    SnuggleMePlease
    ✭✭✭
    Well, apparently the servers did just crash, so it could be having difficultly validating due to high server traffic. Since the servers just got rebooted, you could always go back and try again and see if that helps.

Probably the best thing to do is wait until the server traffic dies down a bit. If that doesn't help and the problem persist, then you should submit a ticket. I mean, I'm not a technician so I don't really know what the issue is but hopefully ZoS can help you out.

Cheers,
    Snuggle
    Edited by SnuggleMePlease on January 18, 2016 5:20AM
    "Heavy-bearded Y'ffre, speak through me. Tell us of the time before time. Let the story grow in me. Let my heart echo to the pounding of your feet along the story-lines, the bones of the world. I will walk Your steps, and know Your story."

SnuggleMePlease - NA - AD
    Green Prophet of Bosmeri Pride
    Esmira Oakenwreath
    Answer ✓