Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lone Wolf Help - new Xbox EU branch for solo players needing occasional help

• EmzRT
    EmzRT
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite please my GT is EmZ RT thanks
  • Jonthe838
    Jonthe838
    I usually play alone but the occational dungeon and maybe some trading would be nice!
    GT: Jonthe838
  • Eradrann
    Eradrann
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested. Online often. Need to do all the group dungeons in each territory (minus Auridon) and all of Craglorn (minus "The Gray Passage" quest). Willing to help others, as long as I don't have to talk... much...

GT: MetalcoreMormon
    Xbox Series X - GT: VintageVinyl450 NA Player on the EU Server (always looking for help with dungeon/job dailies)Main - Eradrann, AD, Wood Elf, Bow/Bow Stamblade, 1500+CP
  • UnityChronicler
    EmzRT wrote: »
    Could I get an invite please my GT is EmZ RT thanks
    Jonthe838 wrote: »
    I usually play alone but the occational dungeon and maybe some trading would be nice!
    GT: Jonthe838
    I'm interested. Online often. Need to do all the group dungeons in each territory (minus Auridon) and all of Craglorn (minus "The Gray Passage" quest). Willing to help others, as long as I don't have to talk... much...

GT: MetalcoreMormon

Thanks guys! All invitations sent.
  • Psychedelic1993
    Psychedelic1993
    Soul Shriven
    This is perfect for me! Just promise no one will shout at me and I would love to join :smiley:
  • stopcobs
    stopcobs
    Soul Shriven
    Craglorn that what I need for my achievements, I try do my own as templar healer V1,. It impossible for solo! Anyone would interest doing in Craglorn, please invite me for group and send me message via smartglass :)
    Templar Healer Veteran 16.
    I shall keep u alive......
  • stopcobs
    stopcobs
    Soul Shriven
    stopcobs wrote: »
    Craglorn that what I need for my achievements, I try do my own as templar healer V16. It impossible for solo! Anyone would interest doing in Craglorn, please invite me for group and send me message via smartglass :)

Templar Healer Veteran 16.
    I shall keep u alive......
  • UnityChronicler
    This is perfect for me! Just promise no one will shout at me and I would love to join :smiley:

Thanks, your invitation has been sent!
  • RayLegion
    RayLegion
    I will give it a try, tired of Guild Politics : RAYLEGION
  • UnityChronicler
    RayLegion wrote: »
    I will give it a try, tired of Guild Politics : RAYLEGION

Invitation sent!
  • Woftis
    Woftis
    GT: woftis
  • Slaytanicslayer45
    Slaytanicslayer45
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds ideal, I've been wanting to do the dungeons for a while now, got missions to complete in em lol. As long as everyone is friendly and we can have a laugh I'm in.
    GT: Slaytanicslayer
  • Seamen15
    Seamen15
    Just made a new guild for all us solo players who don't want the hassle and commitment of a regular guild but still want to get together with like-minded players to hit dungeons at every level. Nice and casual, participate as much or as little as you like, no fees or anything.

Not currently officially associated with Lonewolfhelp.com, but we're working on that! Looking for new members, so leave a reply here and be sure to include your gamertag so we can get you an invitation sent out.

The Guild is currently based in Ebonheart Pact (and aligned with them for Alliance War content), but characters from all over Tamriel are welcome.

-UnityChronicler, Guildmaster.

PLEASE ADD ME!!! GT: Freshj15

This is my kind of guild
    Tigerlion - Khajit Nightblade - Escaped from the slavers life and freed by Dark Brotherhood. Now an agile assassin and loyal servant of the Brotherhood.

Jaymor Bloodthirst - Imperial Dragonknight - A powerful Imperial warrior whose loyalties lie with the Pact after the fall of Cyrodiil and the Empire.

Zelma - Bosmer Nightblade - A lonely thief who escaped from her norm life in Valenwood in the hopes of finding hidden treasures and wealth.

ADD ME ON XBOX LIVE!! (EU Server)
    GT: Freshj15
  • plumpyrumpyb16_ESO
    plumpyrumpyb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! This is the guild for me. Could I get an invite please, GT: PlumpyRumpy
    Edited by plumpyrumpyb16_ESO on January 20, 2016 9:58AM
  • UnityChronicler
    Woftis wrote: »
    GT: woftis
    This sounds ideal, I've been wanting to do the dungeons for a while now, got missions to complete in em lol. As long as everyone is friendly and we can have a laugh I'm in.
    GT: Slaytanicslayer
    Seamen15 wrote: »

PLEASE ADD ME!!! GT: Freshj15

This is my kind of guild
    Hey! This is the guild for me. Could I get an invite please, GT: PlumpyRumpy

Thanks guys! All invitations sent. Don't forget to join the FB group!
  • ellis25098170
    ellis25098170
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite GT: ELLIS25098170
  • UnityChronicler
    Please invite GT: ELLIS25098170

Invitation sent!
  • Neaqmir
    Neaqmir
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite?

GT - Neaqmir
  • 7bermudez7nrb19_ESO
    7bermudez7nrb19_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join

My gt: Tokuda77

Thanks
  • UnityChronicler
    Neaqmir wrote: »
    Can I get an invite?

GT - Neaqmir
    I would like to join

My gt: Tokuda77

Thanks

Thanks guys, your invitations have been sent!
  • MC_Spitch
    MC_Spitch
    Soul Shriven
    I have a crippling fear of being social. This seems like the guild to take my first step out of my comfort zone.
    GT: MC Spitch
  • Neaqmir
    Neaqmir
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks guys I joined, I'll be online most of tomorrow if anyone wants a group ^^
  • UnityChronicler
    MC_Spitch wrote: »
    I have a crippling fear of being social. This seems like the guild to take my first step out of my comfort zone.
    GT: MC Spitch

I suspect a few of us are in the same boat! Invitation sent.
  • naylor-2010b16_ESO
    naylor-2010b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Could I get an invite please pal. GT is xDxIxLxDxO
  • UnityChronicler
    Could I get an invite please pal. GT is xDxIxLxDxO

Invitation sent.
  • Drunk_coler
    I'd like to join if possible GT- Drunk COLER
  • CaptainSharp
    CaptainSharp
    Soul Shriven
    Pretty new to the game but looking to join up to the guild if you're recruiting!
    GT: Captain5harp
  • simcmahon
    simcmahon
    This looks spot on, I'd love to be a member. I can imagine a lot of people are looking for this kind of guild.

Please can I get an invite?

AD, gamertag is simcmahon1, character name is Kawal.

Thank you!
    "You'll make a fine rug, cat!"
  • Youdey
    Youdey
    Could I get an invite?

Gt = Youdey

Thanks
  • CosmicSherpa
    Are you still recruiting?

Sounds like the perfect guild. I mainly just want to do dungeons and bosses etc. I'm on quite a bit. DK DarkElf.

GT: Cosm1cSh3rpa
    I'Zelda -VR 16 Dark Elf DragonKnight, Master Thief, Ebonheart Pact,(& 4 Other lower lvl characters lvl 7 to VR2)

Always looking willing comrades to conquer Craglorn as well as Wrothgar Daily Bosses, Undaunted Pledges, general dungeoning all while having a laugh in the process. Always around to help with questing or just to kill stuff for no real reason... Crafter of weapons and armour up to VR 16 (6 to 8 traits on most items (lacking nirnhoned trait))

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." Terry Pratchett

Asaro.enjin.com