The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bruma "Know Thy Enemy" (Xbox NA)

KozawahGaming
KozawahGaming
✭✭✭
Hey everyone, so I have spent probably now close to 25 or 30 minutes searching the area this quest has and I have not seen a single Dremora Kyngold. Is this quest bugged? I'm AD so its not every day that I can just freely quest in Bruma to get the Cyrodiil quests completed. I was also the only person in the area. So its not like someone else was killing.
Vet 5 NB- Gaelwen Forestmire (Vamp(cured)/Stam)
Vet 1 Templar- Kozawah Incarnic (None/Magicka/Healer)
Level 4 DK- Trecldur (Magicka)
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, so I have spent probably now close to 25 or 30 minutes searching the area this quest has and I have not seen a single Dremora Kyngold. Is this quest bugged? I'm AD so its not every day that I can just freely quest in Bruma to get the Cyrodiil quests completed. I was also the only person in the area. So its not like someone else was killing.

im EP i know the struggle for the kyngald. do what i do, kill the narkynaz in the area make multiple passes.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • KozawahGaming
    KozawahGaming
    ✭✭✭

im EP i know the struggle for the kyngald. do what i do, kill the narkynaz in the area make multiple passes.

Okay so camp the Narkynaz. I will try that.
    Vet 5 NB- Gaelwen Forestmire (Vamp(cured)/Stam)
    Vet 1 Templar- Kozawah Incarnic (None/Magicka/Healer)
    Level 4 DK- Trecldur (Magicka)
  • americansteel
    americansteel
    ✭✭✭✭

Okay so camp the Narkynaz. I will try that.

ever nark you see kill it. look in the front of bruma too.
    NO LONGER PLAYING ESO

POOR SERVER PERFORMANCE
    LAG
    LOAD SCREENS
    DONE
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh, that one can be a pain sometimes. Just run around killing dremora and you'll eventually find one. Eventually.