The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Freelance VS Flawless Conquerors NA PS4

RedBeams
RedBeams
This video should really speak for itself. If you'd like leave your comments on the video rather than on here, enjoy the PvP we had with Freelance though (:
Watch "ESO GUILD PVP: Flawless Conquerors vs Freelance (Skrimishes)" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/3RmoPeoOMGc
RedBeams-- VR16 Stamina Templar

Flawless Conquerors - THE GUAR CARTEL- NA PS4 GUILD.
  • arcantonias
    arcantonias
    ✭✭✭
    what do you expect from a bunch of guys who think that taking resources before the score eval is what wins the campaign.
  • Mac10murda
    Mac10murda
    ✭✭✭
    You must be in Azura now
  • FatKidHatchets
    FatKidHatchets
    ✭✭✭
    Nice Video. Sadly yeah playing my tank wasn't particularly working out. We all win some and lose some.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think my group has ever had a problem against freelance. We do, however, have a hard time against Bacon's proxy squad. Yo guys really do a nice job staying organized.
  • RedBeams
    RedBeams
    Nice Video. Sadly yeah playing my tank wasn't particularly working out. We all win some and lose some.

Yeah we've lost to you guys as well, don't get me wrong this video wasn't to bash or trash talk I admire freelance tactics on the field.
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    I don't think my group has ever had a problem against freelance. We do, however, have a hard time against Bacon's proxy squad. Yo guys really do a nice job staying organized.

Thanks man we try to do our best and have fun , and honestly try to avoid winning the campaign for the most part , we just play for the fun and hmmmm....AP farming
    RedBeams-- VR16 Stamina Templar

Flawless Conquerors - THE GUAR CARTEL- NA PS4 GUILD.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly yeah playing my tank wasn't particularly working out

I have the same problem oddly... Playing my NB just doesn't jell well with how I normally play. I like the class, wanna play it, but then I can't make it work with my playstyle :'(