Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eternal Covenant now on PS4

Zeffi
Zeffi
Eternal Covenant is a gaming communiry that has existed for over 3 years. Constant recruiting helps us maintain a core group of gamers. EC has been in everything from EVE, SWTOR, FFXIV, GW2, Destiny, Warframe and now we are moving to consoles. We are a group of people that like crafting, dungeons, pvp, you name it we do it. If you are interested in learning more about the game and playing with other like minded people then send me a message. Feel free to look me up on psn name Fibbos.

We do not limit our recruits to just ps4 we still have many people that game on the PC with a active teamspeak server and website.
  • Zeffi
    Zeffi
    If you are looking to learn about the game, want help leveling, need something crafted or just looking for people to hangout and run some dungeons Eternal Covenant can handle that for you. We are kicking recruitment into high gear looking to have 100 members before the end of January.

Happy New Year!
  • TheRealOG
    TheRealOG
    Bump
  • seanwi
    seanwi
    Soul Shriven
    Do you help lvl crafting?
  • cubas93
    cubas93
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for a guild with members looking to run daily pledges and trials and even pvp. My psn is xx-cubas93-xx

Almost vr 15 NB Dps
    Vr15 Stam Blade
    Psn:Xx-cubas93-xx
  • mando60506
    mando60506
    Soul Shriven
    I am an 8 trait crafter in clothing and an alchemist and a provisioned and everything else except enchanting I would like to join my psn is RasamilL double LL at the end of my name. I am dagger fall alliance member
  • silentdeath714
    Psn: Silentdeath714