The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Peace of Isolation-Please View

Silica.Kun
Hello everyone! I've been a bit bored the past few months and I'm looking to spice my life up. I'm not too good at writing fan fictions but I get the idea. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in starting an ESO fan fiction with me! We could have multiple writers adding onto the story we create and spreading the fan fiction through the game and around websites like Tumblr!

If anyone is interested, I have a few title and story ideas. I'm also thinking on making a guild inside ESO for writers (guild moderators) and readers that would also like to role play it! Please comment below if you're interested and/or have ideas/tips! Thank you!
Edited by Silica.Kun on January 13, 2016 11:43PM
Yours truly, Kea'ra
Female-Proud DC Member
  • Arshiya
    Arshiya
    ✭✭
    I must say, interesting idea.
    I am well aware that there is no need to feed that often. I just want to. Amy.
    Otherwise I play on PC platform on EU.
  • Silica.Kun
    @Arshiya Thanks!!!! :D
    Yours truly, Kea'ra
    Female-Proud DC Member
  • Arshiya
    Arshiya
    ✭✭
    Although I play on EU.

In everyone's life there are things or events that are better off forgotten.
    Amy isn't an exception, yet the worst thing that happened to her in her childhood did lead to the best one.
    Perhaps, being tied to a bed since her childhood not being able to walk isn't anywhere near a delightful summer afternoon.
    Sure a large rock hidden in shallow water is more stubborn to surrender than one's spine right?
    Least gives them treacherous Highrock schemers something to think about, well could be a satisfaction for a backstabbed noble, but this time the victim of such poor fate throwing dice bet was a child.
    Amy grew up confined within her chambers, watching the world changing from her window, writing down things she would like to do if her legs ever decide to move again. Drawing pictures of the same scenery each season, can be fun, for the first year, not ten. As her family begun losing hope especially after her sister's dissapearance, the last heir to the established household seems to be fading away slowly as even Amy begun losing her interest in life behind bars.
    Her family could end up as a fair warning to all whom think they have enough power to overthrow other houses on their own, yet unthinkable happened. Amy could walk again after ten years she could simply leave the manor on her own feet. All perhaps thanks to a miracle, or rather a highly skilled mender? A curse most likely.
    On the verge of accepting anything but this life she had, Amy bargained with her very soul so she could see some more of the world than just a maze in her garden. And so it happened one night, she woke to a ghost casting it's shadow against small flickering candle light, wait ghosts don't cast shadows, neither do vampires, was she dreaming?
    She woke up after several days not recognizing her surroundings, yes this wasn't her bedroom nor her study.

Regardless of how she sees her own miraculous recovery, she paid a price. Let it be whomever it was, blood legacy of Molag Bal corrupts everyone sooner or later no matter whos bloodline you inherited. Amy perceives the world differently now, even after hundreds of years she still paints the world as she did and writes down things she wants to experience, but this time she even writes off those she already did experience. Nobody sees her coming nor leaving but the feeling she leaves within your heart will linger for several days or maybe even weeks. Was it a dream? Most likely, but if so you should be thankful to Vaermina, that not every nightmare is cruelly terrifying, it could be, but it chooses not to. Amy knows exactly what happened that night and who did bring her the greatest gift of gifts, yet she does not speak of it. As for the allegiance Amy does not consider a need to identify herself with an alliance of choice as viable option to support her carefree lifestyle.
    She missed so much during those ten years to chain her life with "some" war. Even if it is a threat to entire world Amy knows she will be fine. After all her legs move once again. Amy follows her saviour, saviour's word is law. That is the only chain Amy is willing to accept because: "If you spent at least part of your lifetime on the verge of invalid existence you are grateful for anything and any chance to reach out from the box you live in."

My character in a nutshell.
    Edited by Arshiya on January 15, 2016 11:59AM
  • Silica.Kun
    @Arshiya omg that's so good
    Yours truly, Kea'ra
    Female-Proud DC Member
  • Arshiya
    Arshiya
    ✭✭
    Oh thanks, that was a rundown for my EU character, for NA I plan something slightly different.