Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Trait Research HELP

Bluddite
Bluddite
Hi guys, this is driving me nuts!!
I have 8 vet level toons and have researched everything apart from Light Armor Breeches with the exploration trait.
I have never across 8 playthroughs found this trait, nor can I find it with any trader or guild store.
If someone can please help me EU XBox1 server, I would be very grateful.
Xbox GT - sorethumbed

I'm happy to pay (reasonable amount) for this trait.
Thank you.
  • pougalbear
    I can't remember what I have researched in Light as mainly do medium and heavy, but will check later and will also check with my Guild mates as I am sure someone must have it..
    GT: Pougalbear

EU Xbox One
  • BreacaT
    BreacaT
    ✭✭✭
    They definitely exist as I have researched them. I probably bought them from a guild trader. Unfortunately I'm on PC so can't send you any. The only thing I can suggest is asking in zone chat or visit every guild trader (been there, done that!)
    Remember red = dead and a dead dd deals no dps.
  • Bluddite
    Bluddite
    Thanks for the replies. I've visited every trader in the game as far as I'm aware and pretty much regularly check guild stores as well. It must be out there somewhere...
  • Bluddite
    Bluddite
    No zone chat on consoles yet
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sure there is area chat just go to a busy location and ask
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll have a look tonight as the I've researched a lot of light clothing
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One bonus in joining a large trade guild, is that at any given time someone is almost always online who has 8-9 trait crafting done. And will happily send you something for research purposes.
  • gregv
    gregv
    send me a message im pretty sure i have that

xbox gt: chromosomes47
  • Bluddite
    Bluddite
    Thx, I will message you later tonight. I'm in 5 guilds and no luck there. Researching online, it would appear to be 'rare'.