Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Earning AP - Alliances, Character v. Guild

FilteredRiddle
FilteredRiddle
✭✭✭✭
Today, someone said to me:
Well, I believe you get better AP when you are with your toon's alliance in Cyrodiil... I might be wrong
I think they are stating that when your character alliance and your guild alliance(s) are the same, you receive better AP in Cyrodiil. I don't see how that could be true - given you could theoretically have a guild in each alliance, including your toon's, in your 5 slots - but I figured I'd rather get a definitive answer. Is there any truth to this? Does your character or guild alliance affect your AP earning potential in any way?
Xbox One NA
The Sentinels of Padomay
Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
- Jane McGonigal
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That is not true.

Currently there are a couple ways to increase ap gains. 1) play in a group, as the gains scale up with each person that's in the group. Just remember that if an opponent died recently, they will be worth very little ap. 2) go kill a boss in a cyrodiil delve for a 20% ap boost for the following hour.

rip decibel