The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is There Any Point In Going Back To Bleakrock Isle Or Bal Foyen?

UnchainedGokuSS4
Title really, after you've completed all quest in said areas is there any point in going back to them apart from to collect potentially missed Sky Shards? Like are there any new areas, quests or any things that have changed?

Bonus Question:

Is there a Dyeing Station like the in Bal Foyen in Stonefalls? Cos' if there is I can't find it.
(Twitter: UnchainedGoku) (PSN ID: UnchainedGokuSS4) (Destiny: UnchainedGokuSS4) (Steam: UnchainedGokuSS4) (NNID: UnchainedGokuSS4) (3DS Name: Peter, FC: 4914-3165-2131) (PokeCommunity Forums: UnchainedGoku) (PTCGO: UnchainedGoku)

Best Answer

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, not really. Once you leave any zone, the only reason to go back to it is for skyshards and crafting mats. Each zone is essentially "locked in" to its final state.

There is, but for some reason the only dye station in Stonefalls is in Ebonheart. There isn't one in Davon's Watch.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Answer ✓
  • UnchainedGokuSS4
    Enodoc wrote: »
    No, not really. Once you leave any zone, the only reason to go back to it is for skyshards and crafting mats. Each zone is essentially "locked in" to its final state.

There is, but for some reason the only dye station in Stonefalls is in Ebonheart. There isn't one in Davon's Watch.

Thank's man :smile:
    (Twitter: UnchainedGoku) (PSN ID: UnchainedGokuSS4) (Destiny: UnchainedGokuSS4) (Steam: UnchainedGokuSS4) (NNID: UnchainedGokuSS4) (3DS Name: Peter, FC: 4914-3165-2131) (PokeCommunity Forums: UnchainedGoku) (PTCGO: UnchainedGoku)
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bal Foyen is an ok crafting area as its all pretty close together I used to go back there for that. Also Bleakrock has some guild traders that seem cheaper for alot of things. But otherwise - yep not a huge point. I wont be a spoiler but after you do the quest in bleakrock the village....changes a bit.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • MickeyBN
    MickeyBN
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a side note, going threw my quest achievements I apparently missed quite a few villagers in the quest to evacuate them from Bleakrock, is it possible to go back and find them still even after I've completed the quest?
    Vaelerys Nightborn - Bosmer Nightblade PC NA
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is, I had to do this. (XB1) if you get stuck have a search there are videos/maps with the locations.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • Taryf
    Taryf
    ✭✭✭
    Bal Foyen is my favorite place.
    All craft tables (except of cooking sadly) are very close to Wayshrine ale all are in one room. Also Bank, Pack merchant, Dye Station... All You need.
    PS4
    EU
    Imperial Dragonknight Stamina Tank
    Ebonheart Pact

M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk - M'aiq the Liar
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and I think nearest fire (provisioning) is on the beach - unless there is closer?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • UnchainedGokuSS4
    Beardimus wrote: »
    and I think nearest fire (provisioning) is on the beach - unless there is closer?

After walking out of the main hub in Bal Foyen second mud house to the left has a cooking fire in it :smile:
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're AD and looking for V1 mats then Bal Foyen is excellent.
    PC EU
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you create a 2nd character, don't evacuate Bleakrock. Leaving the island in working function will allow you to return and use its vendors, including a BANK.

Bleakrock is a great farming area for finding chests, runes, iron ore, jute and raw hide. After filling up capacity, you'll have the Bank vendor accessible instead of fast traveling elsewhere.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • Spacemonkey
    Spacemonkey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maotti_Nor wrote: »

So is Bleakrock. I think Bleakrock to date is still the palce I've seen with the highest concentration of nodes & Chests.
    I might just have been lucky though.
  • Maotti
    Maotti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maotti_Nor wrote: »

So is Bleakrock. I think Bleakrock to date is still the palce I've seen with the highest concentration of nodes & Chests.
    I might just have been lucky though.

Yes true. :)
    PC EU