Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Need help with my stam NB PVP build

Lymark
Lymark
esoacademy.com/builds/stamina-nb-pvp/
So, I'm currently running this build, it's decent for what I have now but I feel like so dependent on my melee as my main DPS, because there's only one bow skill in my bow slots. As a Bosmer, I feel like my bow is very useless. I watched some pvp videos and noticed most people rarely use their bow as well, they tend to activate their supportive skills in bow than switch to melee and jump on targets. Then, why use bow?I'm confused. :/

To my 2H melee skill slots, I'm having trouble with my rotation in surprise attack and ambush for my initial attack. Ambush has a 1sec CC and can be used in a long distance, but then, I'd lost my stealth and unable to stun an enemy for 4 sec with surprise attack. I assume that Ambush> Dark Cloak> Surprise attack is the way to go? I still haven't had a chance to test it out yet...

Also, will poison injection powerful enough to dismount a player? Looking for a way to make good use of my bow, at least an ability to dismount people, as I cannot keep enemy away from a distance nor CC them. It'd be awesome, If I could burst a large amount of damage with the bow before finally jumping on them with melee. I'd be appreciated if you guys could recommend me some changes on my build or enlighten me on how to use this build properly!:)
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bow is there mainly as a support bar with perhaps a Bow skill to help with what your doing at the time.
    Poison Injection is good for the extra DoT pressure.
    Snipe can be used as part of your opener. Cast your snipe, immediately weapon swap and ambush in and start your melee rotation. If you were fast enough Snipe and Ambush will land at the same time.
    Bombard is good for that root and it's damn irritating for magicka builds.
    Also bow is there for mobility. Roll dodge on your Bow bar for a few seconds of Major Expedition with the last Bow passive. Combine with Cloak for an escape or quick re-position.

The CC from Surprise Attack is nothing to worry about as you have a better one on your bar Mass Hysteria. You can easily drop a Soul harvest and a Surprise attack on them as they are recovering from it. After your Ambush fear them and then go to town on them.
    Options