The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking to start a dueling guild NA PS4

vahleboy77
Hi there! Very experienced Eso player looking to start a 1v1 2v2 or a organized dueling guild on the PS4 NA server. I am an Ebonheart pact player and have played around on getting to know some blue and yellow players just to get together and beat each other up and really test fighting skills because its not like we can just challenge a fellow alliance player, had a blast doing it and now i'm here. I'm on most usually 7:30 Central time or 8:30 eastern time but either way send a message to me Vahleboy PS4 NA if you are interested. I'm looking forward to getting a good group of people together to go at it and not have the 1vX aggravation. Don't get me wrong i love big battles but this is just cool stuff.
  • mrdaveqc
    mrdaveqc
    ✭✭✭
    You should go in ic arena district for duel there is also a guild * faction United * down there only for duel Acura star
    Edited by mrdaveqc on January 13, 2016 12:48AM
    Ps4 NA DC
    Sorcerer vampire v16
    Templar v11
    Flawless Conqueror
  • vahleboy77
    mrdaveqc wrote: »
    You should go in ic arena district for duel there is also a guild * faction United * down there only for duel Acura star

Yeah man we're looking for something like that because we kept getting interrupted last night by red, blue and yellow that we're not a part of the dueling ill check it out. Add me on PSN @ Vahleboy
  • vahleboy77
    We are Fight Club Furnarnia
  • CavalierPrime
    CavalierPrime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im down to duel any time, guild or not.
    Ps4 NA EP
    Mag DK
    280 cp

I am relatively new to pvp in general, but I've become quite proficient at those spontaneous 1v1s in Cyrodiil. Just last night I fought a sorc for 8 minutes, getting him under 1% health twice, until I figured out the right rotation to burst him down to 0%. It was the most satisfying fight I've had in pvp yet. I want more! :)
  • vahleboy77
    Im down to duel any time, guild or not.
    Ps4 NA EP
    Mag DK
    280 cp

I am relatively new to pvp in general, but I've become quite proficient at those spontaneous 1v1s in Cyrodiil. Just last night I fought a sorc for 8 minutes, getting him under 1% health twice, until I figured out the right rotation to burst him down to 0%. It was the most satisfying fight I've had in pvp yet. I want more! :)

Awesome man sounds like a good fight i'm Ep as well, add me on psN Vahleboy
  • timmayyyboy
    timmayyyboy
    ✭✭
    I love dualing lol so much satisfaction when you win a good fight. Add me psn timmayyyboy. NA EP im always down